Photo

What is your favorite Sega game on Wii and what do you want to see from Sega?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your favorite Sega game on Wii and what do you want to see from Sega? (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Favorite Sega Wii game?

1. Sonic and The Secret Rings (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Nights Journey to Dreams (0 votes [0.00%])

3. House of the Dead 2 & 3 (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Samba De Amigo (0 votes [0.00%])

5. House of the Dead: Overkill (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Sonic and The Black Knight (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Mad World (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

8. Sonic Colors (6 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

9. Mario & Sonic series (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

What franchise do you want to see from Sega on Wii U?

1. Sonic (6 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. Crazy Taxi (1 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

3. Virtual Fighter (2 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

4. Nights Into Dreams (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Jet Set Radio (1 votes [6.67%])

6. Samba De Amigo (1 votes [6.67%])

7. Space Channel 5 (1 votes [6.67%])

8. Jet Set Radio (1 votes [6.67%])

9. Skies of Arcadia (1 votes [6.67%])

10. VOCALOID / Project Diva (1 votes [6.67%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

Ever since that announcement Sega made that they are scheduled to release 6 or 7 Wii U games, I am really hoping some of these are exclusives so they can use the gamepad instead of having the same old crap Devs are doing with a map on the screen or quick select.

Sega did make really good underrated Sega games for the Wii exclusively. Some weren't well received but they still are decent games.

These are some games I played instead of all.

Sonic and the Secret Rings - I know SO many people just wrote it off because Sonic is in a fantasy book, I honestly think this game was really good. If you get passed the motion controls its very enjoyable, I really liked the speed break and time break, which later is Sonic's trademark move for 3 games. The enemies and locations were really creative, I beat the whole game and getting all the secret rings, I really like how Sonic can transform something other than Super Sonic ya know what I mean. I absolutely LOVE the music of the game, the art gallery was really cool too seeing the history of Sonic.  

House of the Dead 2 & 3 - I use to play House of the Dead 2 with my neigbor and ported over to the Wii was really fun aiming with my wrist instead of using an analog stick. The dialog is still hillarious as i remembered it.

Samba De Amigo - I litterally got this for 5 dollars in a flee market, I never played the one on Dreamcast so this was my chance, I really got into it, even my parents since they really REALLY love spanish music, I thought it was just plain silly when I saw the Sonic level.

House of the Dead: Overkill - Even though it was a timed exclusive, this was one of the most hardcore game on the Wii, so much swearing in a videogame and I thought Scarface had more swearing. House of the Dead should have more like that, they have a history of bad voice actors but still this one I really liked because of the attitude they went with.

Sonic and the Black Knight - Like I said before, everyone wrote it off because Sonic is in a fantasy book, when I got this I was like "Sonic, with a...sword!?" When I played it i seriously thought it was a parady of Zelda, like instead of rings there were faries which I thought it was really funny. I visited the Art gallery of this game and wow, that fan art montage while playing a violin remix of 'It doesn't matter!" Was the best thing I have ever heard in a Sonic game. The combat was really good even though everybody hated it, and the very best part. CRUSH 40. I never hear Crush 40 perform in a Sonic game since Shadow the Hedgehog's 'All Hail Shadow' and I was so happy to hear their music again. Like Sonic & The secret rings, I beat all of it and I laughed at the fact that Sonic turned into Super Knight, and he had PANTS!  

Mad World - Even though this isn't a game made by Sega, they are still publishing the franchise. Mad World was the very first game by Platinum Games, and wow, the game was more brutal than god of war and the humor is hillarious, I didn't notice at the time but they have an all star cast of voice actors, even the commentators and those guys have the best lines.

Sonic Colors - This was the best out of Sega's Wii exclusive games, I am amazed that the character models are very polished than the HD version of Sonic Unleashed, till this day I'm still playing Sonic Colors finding more secrets without looking it up in the internet, I abotangerineely love the writting of the game (Fun Fact: The writters are the same people who did Mad World)  and the new voice actors actually fit very well. Even though the levels were short because of the Wii's hardware, they were still very fun levels to explore. This is the most creative Sonic game in my opinion. The Wisps in the game remind me so much of the 16 bit animals that you free in the end of a Classic Sonic level, that was a really great nod to the old games. The shocker that everyone did not see coming in this game, SUPER SONIC! In a 3D environment! This game litterally got me hooked for the longest time, if you never played a Sonic game, get this game, its worth your time and money even if you don't know what has been going on in the series.  

Notice how Sega classics were only Nintendo exclusive? That's why what I really want to see exclusive wise is is either a sequel to Skies of Arcadia, or....JET SET RADIOOOOO!!

Edited by Julio93, 15 May 2013 - 03:17 PM.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

My favorite Sega Wii game was Sonic Colors. It was exceptional but there is always room for improvement.

I would like to see more Sonic.

#3 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:43 PM

I'm going to bring the PS3 into this one and say Sonic Generations because there wasn't a Sega wii game that I really enjoyed. And don't say Sonic Colors OR MadWorld because I have not played either of those games, sadly.

And I would rather have Virtua Fighter 3 and Skies of Arcadia get a universal release on every console.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#4 Death Stare Obama

Death Stare Obama

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    My balls

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

I would happily donate $160 (game not included) to sega if they made another Jet Set radio.  Dat music :D. We know that there will be a sonic game (well duh) on wii u but Jet Set radio and Crazy taxi need to be revived. Crazy taxi should be an eshop game though as if it was a full release they would need to put in like 10 citys to make $60 worth. jet set radio I could see eshop or full retail though.

eKsvghU.jpg

#5 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:02 PM

I want to see more awesome Sonic games on Wii U kinda like Generations, I couldn't vote for my fave Wii game though cos' it's not up there, mine was Sonic and Sega Racing Wii.

#6 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:49 PM

Damn, no love for the earlier ones just Mad World and Sonic Colors. Amazing.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#7 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

no conduit?

#8 Soul

Soul