• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 thebuckleboy183

thebuckleboy183

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:37 AM

So with the Xbox One being announced and the ability to control TV ... might be a good idea for Nintensdo to sort Tvii out for Europe so they can be one step ahead. Anyone have any idea when this might happen ?

#2 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:45 AM

nope....It should be about time. But I'm afraid it won't happen. MS didn't sort it out during the life of 360

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:46 AM

X1 only launches with the tv stuff in America.
Not America and Canada, America.
Expect even longer delays with them.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 Sdav89

Sdav89

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

Be nice to see the TVii in the uk but who knows when it will get to us.

#5 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:31 AM

If they don`t announce anything during E3, my guess is that it won`t happen anytime soon.

#6 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:57 AM

People have television in Europe??? :0

#7 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:05 AM

I don't even know what TVii is?

I have no idea what we're missing.

We also have radio :P.

Edited by Happy Monk, 23 May 2013 - 06:07 AM.

Bring the noise.

#8 Alex Atkin UK

Alex Atkin UK

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:10 AM

TVii basically allows you to search for a show/movie and it will let you know if its available on normal TV, Netflix or Lovefilm.  Presumably they will add Sky on demand too, maybe even Virgin.  Except it may never happen.

Sheffield 3DS | Steam & XBOX: Alex Atkin UK | PSN & WiiU: AlexAtkinUK

How to improve the Wii U download speed.

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:11 AM

yes we do stop being so racist on the internet.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 CLOSED

CLOSED

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:47 AM

I have very little interest now for TVii coming to the UK. If it had on demand for all channels, then I would be interested. ;)

#11 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:58 AM

It will come out eventually as it's still on the Home menu. Maybe towards the end of the year. To be honest, I couldn't care less about it.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#12 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

I'm still waiting to at least try out Nintendo TVii, I probably won't use it much cos' I buy a console for games and I have the highest package Virgin Media TV Subscription (so I'm not exactly short of TV channels) but I would like to give it a go, I'm in UK, still nothing :(

#13 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

yes although the reception is quite bad from our castle.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#14 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:45 AM

TVii finally added support for Telus Optik so I did try it out; I fail to see the point. The only thing that was sorta nice was that it allowed you to bookmark your favourite channels and it'll type out the code and go to them.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#15 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

I just want a collection of on demand apps like iPlayer, Sky Player, 4OD etc. Even the wii had iPlayer.

#16 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

It'd be nice to have it connect up to Virgin Media, if Sky are dealing with Microsoft, it'd be nice for Nintendo to deal with Virgin Media, especially as they use TiVo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!