Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

Just read someone's opinion about a maybe switchback from Fifa to PES. Somehow My mind connected that to a moment way back in 1995 or so when I switched from Fifa to ...how was that footy called back then...ISS Deluxe. And later the sublime ISS64.

Other great games i forgot about

- Misshief Makers (n64)
- Maximo (ps2)
- Mystical Ninja Goemon

What are yours?

(Ps: by 1998 I played both Fifa and ISS, on PS2 mostly PES but also some Fifa, on xbox started with PES6...and then only Fifa. Yet it looks like I have a mandatory switch to PES now, if Konami is so smart to release it for WiiU.

Edited by Lupaie, 01 June 2013 - 12:34 PM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#2 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

I really hope they release PES for the Wii U, I really enjoy 2009 on the Wii and 2012 on the 3DS. What I really want them to do though is bring back Champion's Road mode from the Wii versions, a very fun and simple alternative to Master League in which you received new players by Gatcha balls and they leveled up, increasing their stats... man I pumped serious hours into that mode alone.

Bring the noise.

#3 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:18 PM

Who remembers Vectorman? Just started to play again last night. For not playing such a hard game in so long and being half asleep I managed to make it further than usual and with fewer lives. Now you are gaming on autopilot :)

Signature_DK.png

#4 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:03 PM

Who remembers Vectorman? Just started to play again last night. For not playing such a hard game in so long and being half asleep I managed to make it further than usual and with fewer lives. Now you are gaming on autopilot :)

I've played it. Good game.

#5 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

Crash Nitro Kart and I believe Snowboard kids are two games I forgot about that I loved.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#6 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

Mentioning vectorman let me think about my old Megadrive with

- sword of vermillion
- phantasystar 3
- altered beast
- ghouls and ghosts (why did they alter the title?)
- monaco gp...and there was anither superb racing game

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:38 AM

Wow games from old days, it really takes you back eh?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!