Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:11 PM

I like how nin_stream is trying so hard to be incognito.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#22 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:46 PM

Bought Nano Assault last week- played it for the first time today. It's really cool but my head hurts from watching it. graphics and play are pretty amazing. 

#23 Spinal

Spinal

Blooper

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:28 PM

I don't really get the hole "we need more games thing" I have picked up around 30 games myself (and i haven't even had time to play most of them yet) I should point out that several of them are wii games tho (I never had a wii)

so yeah, i can ofc only speak for myself... but i don't even have time to play all the games i have atm :P and i keep buying new games all the time.

Posted Image

#24 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:21 AM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 02:36 AM.

#25 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:56 AM

About 10 games from 2013, for my collection I have about 55 more that I've missed over the years, too many to list on here lmao.

#26 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:11 PM

There's a little bit of sensory overload- but that's probably more due to me not  really playing many games of late.  It's worth the $10 tho.

I was thinking about getting it. Does too much stuff happen on the screen or something? 

There's several that I missed on the Wii.  I could probably go back and get a hockey game or Madden, Zelda and be fine.  So, if somebody is wanting a new system and didn't have a Wii, this would still give them a huge library of games. Still, between the 6 retail, Nano, plus the ones in the pipeline, I'm fine with the selection and quality of games so far. It will be nice for it to grow b/c I want Nintendo to succeed, but if they stopped producing games after this Xmas, I'd still get tremendous value out of the system with what's available.

I don't really get the hole "we need more games thing" I have picked up around 30 games myself (and i haven't even had time to play most of them yet) I should point out that several of them are wii games tho (I never had a wii)

so yeah, i can ofc only speak for myself... but i don't even have time to play all the games i have atm :P and i keep buying new games all the time.

#27 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

I feel you man, those d@mn steam sales.... eventually the backlog becomes so overwhelming that you have to accept the fact that you enjoy buying games more so than actually playing them :P

Humble Bundles more like...

Bring the noise.

#28 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:37 PM

I have too many. There's so many games that I never finished while really wanting to, yet I can't choose which one I want to play again.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!