Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

Since some of you I know are graduating from High school this year, I wanted to share my experience with my graduation in High School 2 years ago.

I remember when it was time for me to go to school wearing my graduation outfit, my neighbors saw me going into the car, but stopped me to take pictures, they looked like they were so proud seeing me grow up and graduate, then I arrived at the school's Basket Ball court, then saw my friends looking silly in their grad outfit, then the teachers called us to line up and ready to go out in the football court and get our diplomas, but first, they called all the students in A-Z order, making one by one stand on a platform like if we're trophies, It felt so amazing, like my new life awaits. My teacher saw me and smiled saying he wanted a picture to last forever. We were all sitting down in white chairs, while a boat was in the background with touches lighting up the area, my principle and other dedicated students gave their speeches. Then, fireworks shot up and everyone cheered and threw their hats up in the air, while cheering, I noticed so many happy faces and hugs, hearing "DAD! I did it!" Lovers kissing each other, It just made me smile, seeing them happy. Then my mom gave me a graduation present when they got inside, it was a Super Mario plush inside.

Every June I always look back and reminisce this moment. It just makes me happy every time someone graduates.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

My high school graduation experience:

I beat Final Fantasy IX on the same day after I graduated. Won the final boss on my first try as well.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#3 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

My experience: as the ceremony was unfolding, the Organization attacked. I drew my sword, then I killed them all. A few of my classmates, too.

#4 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

Well, I'm only in 9th grade so I haven't graduated yet, except for 8th grade which wasn't all that interesting, but on the last day of school for 3rd grade (which was actually the best year of my life!) I came home and beat Cynthia in Pokemon Diamond! First try oh snap! Lol
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#5 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

That's a lot of commas.

#6 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

That's a lot of commas.

I viewed his commas as a use of symbolism to his graduation day experience.

He didn't spend the time stopping and worrying about his daily high school lifestyle that he's come to know over the previous 4 years abruptly coming to an end.

However he paused and took in the experience, in which to whole heatedly enjoy and to soak in the celebration of this occasion.

Edited by Mitch13pavel, 02 June 2013 - 06:47 PM.

#7 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

I viewed his commas as a use of symbolism to his graduation day experience.

He didn't spend the time stopping and worrying about his daily high school lifestyle that he's come to know over the previous 4 years abruptly coming to an end.

However he paused and took in the experience, in which to whole heatedly enjoy and to soak in the celebration of this occasion.

i think he just wrote a lot of commas.

#8 Viridi

Viridi

Goddess of Nature

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

I graduated, stayed up all night at some social gathering I didn't want to go to, won a digital camera, then bought a 3DS the next day.

T'was fun, I guess.

5pjF3yM.png?1?7338

"Nice shot if I do say so myself! Good riddance, human scum! The world's better off without you!"

#9 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:33 AM

Since some of you I know are graduating from High school this year, I wanted to share my experience with my graduation in High School 2 years ago.

I remember when it was time for me to go to school wearing my graduation outfit, my neighbors saw me going into the car, but stopped me to take pictures, they looked like they were so proud seeing me grow up and graduate, then I arrived at the school's Basket Ball court, then saw my friends looking silly in their grad outfit, then the teachers called us to line up and ready to go out in the football court and get our diplomas, but first, they called all the students in A-Z order, making one by one stand on a platform like if we're trophies, It felt so amazing, like my new life awaits. My teacher saw me and smiled saying he wanted a picture to last forever. We were all sitting down in white chairs, while a boat was in the background with touches lighting up the area, my principle and other dedicated students gave their speeches. Then, fireworks shot up and everyone cheered and threw their hats up in the air, while cheering, I noticed so many happy faces and hugs, hearing "DAD! I did it!" Lovers kissing each other, It just made me smile, seeing them happy. Then my mom gave me a graduation present when they got inside, it was a Super Mario plush inside.

Every June I always look back and reminisce this moment. It just makes me happy every time someone graduates.

That seems like a much bigger event than what I'll be having next year.

When my brother finished highschool he just went to the school picked up his gcse results and left. No fireworks (really fireworks) no special outfits (at least I don't think so)

he did say a few people were crying though, so there's that.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#10 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:24 AM

Nice story.

Here in Holland, we just get a simple paper handed over, that's basically it.

No sig.

#11 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:00 AM

I'm starting the 9th grade on the 10th. (Yes, we start differently in the Philippines.) Our grade 6 graduation here  is a big deal though most of the time since our old curriculum had Grades 1-6 then 4 years of High School. 

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#12 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:51 AM

I left scool a year early and went to College a year early, I had problems with people at school so it was for the better, I really do miss college though, best experiance of my life, If I had the money I would go back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!