4 replies to this topic

#1 Kuta∞sthA

Kuta∞sthA

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

Super Mario UV

You guessed it: A spiritual sequel (of sorts) to Mario Sunshine.

But this time, it will combine elements from the Galaxy games. Perhaps worlds/galaxies with different suns can be featured. Mario collects stars, after all, and suns are nothing more than stars. So, I was thinking that the storyline could have something to do with Mario collecting stars or star bits in order to rejuvenate dying suns, which will, in turn, effect Mario's abilities in any given level.

I know, it's a very conceptual stage idea. I would love to hear people's ideas possibly expanding on this idea/theme.

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:05 PM

The box will be purple, because UltraViolet.

#3 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:47 PM

And it'll glow under a black light.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#4 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:21 PM

Hope not, Sunshine wasn't that good. 

#5 Kuta∞sthA

Kuta∞sthA

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:38 PM

That's why UV will be amazing. So you can forget how bad Sunshine was.

Actually, I want the new 3D Mario to be a physics platform puzzler.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!