• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

It's a bit easier to unlock levels in Grand Prix mode....Didn't realize this but you can use motion control if you like that better- I actually like using the left manual control.  Also- you can have a flight path, which can be helpful at times.....

#22 Wolf

Wolf

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lego games, all of them.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:13 AM

Can you use anything other than the Mario style wheel to control as a second player? The gamepad is really good but the motion control just feels all wrong to me.

#23 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:44 AM

Haven't tried it yet....  I agree with you though, I didn't like using gamepad motion control. Too much work and not as good response.  

Can you use anything other than the Mario style wheel to control as a second player? The gamepad is really good but the motion control just feels all wrong to me.

#24 Wolf

Wolf

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lego games, all of them.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:40 AM

The pace of this game is quite fast. A lot faster than Mario but its Sonic so I guess it's how it should be. Playing in SP on the full screen is really something. The developers have put a lot of effort in here, a feeling I didn't get from the last installment.

#25 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:46 AM

This game is under rated.....it will be the kind of game that I play five years from now....

The pace of this game is quite fast. A lot faster than Mario but its Sonic so I guess it's how it should be. Playing in SP on the full screen is really something. The developers have put a lot of effort in here, a feeling I didn't get from the last installment.

#26 Wolf

Wolf

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lego games, all of them.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:23 AM

This game is under rated.....it will be the kind of game that I play five years from now....

You're right, it is underrated. I guess most people look it over as a bit of a kids game or just don't rate it as a competitor to MK. Shame because for £15 second hand its a great buy.

What's your NNID rockadoodle? I'll add you up.

#27 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:41 AM

Mk will have to be really, really awesome to top sonic- this from somebody who bought a Wii u specifically for that title.

Not sure what my Nintendo ID is- embarrasingly.  I'll look it up this weekend.

Edited by Rockodoodle, 03 July 2013 - 12:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!