Photo

If you could make a new game from any 1st Party Franchise what would it be and why.

1st party games

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 rosemary654321

rosemary654321

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Star Fox, Mario, Zelda

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:52 AM

What would you make it of and why?

Mine would be a action adventure of Ice Climbers most likely a side-scrolling one with classic Ice Climber enemies and some new ones to as with many of my topics I will post details later.

#2 bloop2424

bloop2424

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:05 PM

An ROB game, not really a franchise though.

I would make it a puzzle. Sort of building and crap to get you through levels :D

If that doesn't count... then a Super Mario game with Wario as the main villain. I guess based off of mines due to Wario's Gold Mine on MKWII and stuff like how Super Mario Galaxy is based off of Galaxies :D
Posted Image
Click my license if you would like some shiny nickles.

#3 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:34 PM

Earthbound, either a remake, or a sequel...I reaaalllyy would want this to happen. ;A;

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#4 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:51 PM

I am interested in this game called Nazo no Murasame Jō. I would probably expand it to be a 3d action game.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#5 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:29 PM

I am interested in this game called Nazo no Murasame Jō. I would probably expand it to be a 3d action game.

The Game Is interesting they should revive it to 3d action game like you said but put him on SSB4 first so people could get interested like Pit,Lucas, and Ness.
Posted Image

#6 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:56 PM

The Game Is interesting they should revive it to 3d action game like you said but put him on SSB4 first so people could get interested like Pit,Lucas, and Ness.

I was thinking the same thing.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#7 Conun

Conun

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:27 PM

I would make anything they would let me and if I had choice I would make new fighting game under Nintendo.(I have a lot of ideas)

Nintendo doesn't have many of them and don't get the mainstream ones.

#8 Matt

Matt

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Touhou

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:24 PM

If I had the choice of how the next Fire Emblem would turn out:

-Updated graphics (obviously)
-Improved battles (like, something that actually looks like an intense duel--like, cinematic CG movie-level fights)
-An injury system, where units with less HP would be less effective in battle. Also, some visual depiction of injury would be cool, but this IS Ninty we're talking about, and a T-rated game.
-Voiced dialogue
-The player plays as the strategist for more immersion (doesn't have to be a custom-named character--like, if you assumed the role of Soren in Path of Radience).
-Maybe, MAYBE some sort of active combat. Like, as an option, since FE is essentially a strategy game.

I'd also make a Wii U version of Golden Sun because Golden Sun was amazing.

A Fire Emblem fighter, like SSB, but with Fire Emblem characters since there's a ton of them, maybe slightly different mechanics.

A new Paper Mario/Mario RPG with lots of touch-screeny goodness.

That reminds me: is the screen on the controller pressure-sensitive? If so, then I've got a whole bunch of other ideas that I'll work on if I have any connection with Nintendo of America when I get out of college.

#9 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:47 PM

As anyone who has read at-least one of my posts would know, I love The Legend of Zelda. To work on a Zelda game would be a dream come true for me.
Posted Image

#10 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:23 AM

Hmm, probably a new Metroid game, either FPS or or 2.5D sidescroller.

#11 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:18 AM

I would make a game where you could do anything!!! You could be a farmer, an adventurer, a builder or whatever and you could make things!! you could design levels, maps and stuff and it could be all different styles aswell!! like final fantasy, harvest moon, mario galaxy, twillight princess, an mmorpg, an rpg, an fps or whatever (again ;P ) that would be so cool :D

If you're talking about making another game for something thats already been invented I would make another mario sunshine :)

Posted Image

#12 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:07 PM

If I had the choice of how the next Fire Emblem would turn out:

-Updated graphics (obviously)
-Improved battles (like, something that actually looks like an intense duel--like, cinematic CG movie-level fights)
-An injury system, where units with less HP would be less effective in battle. Also, some visual depiction of injury would be cool, but this IS Ninty we're talking about, and a T-rated game.
-Voiced dialogue
-The player plays as the strategist for more immersion (doesn't have to be a custom-named character--like, if you assumed the role of Soren in Path of Radience).
-Maybe, MAYBE some sort of active combat. Like, as an option, since FE is essentially a strategy game.

I'd also make a Wii U version of Golden Sun because Golden Sun was amazing.

A Fire Emblem fighter, like SSB, but with Fire Emblem characters since there's a ton of them, maybe slightly different mechanics.

A new Paper Mario/Mario RPG with lots of touch-screeny goodness.

That reminds me: is the screen on the controller pressure-sensitive? If so, then I've got a whole bunch of other ideas that I'll work on if I have any connection with Nintendo of America when I get out of college.

Like The Persona 4 Fighter for PSVITA
Posted Image

#13 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:38 PM

By that, you mean we'd have control over it, right? Then I'd chose Animal Crossing. You could call this less of a "sequel" I guess, but it would be way better than City Folk.

It would be more of a sequel to Animal Crossing GCN, but would keep the positive changes made in WW.

From CF, I would:

- Get rid of the city. It was a senseless gimmick that just ruined the replayability.
- Add back the options when talking to animals (both that were available in the GCN version).
- Bring back more of the errand types exclusive to the GCN version. Variety is nice, but too many of the errands added in WW/CF are annoying.
- Bring back the animal pictures or something equivalent.
- Give the mansion final house size again.
- Outdoor furniture. Add lots of it, and let us arrange it exactly how we want it.
- Make a new soundtrack.
- Keep all of the holidays from CF.
- Add some incredible online functions. I'm not sure what myself, though.
- Make it so flowers don't die.
- Add the balls back.
- Bring back the golden spots and scavenger hunts.
- Add additional slots in our menu that each tool would be placed into.
- Bring back the train and train station.
- With the gate gone give Copper and Booker their station back.
- Bring back the top-down view from the GCN version (either that or do something different. The log rolling effect needs to go.)
- Allow different skin colors.
- Add black hair.
- Add much greater variety to animal's personalities. Make each animal unique in at least some way more than patterns and a name.
- Add the different clothing types and allow objects to be put on walls like in AC:3DS.

And because I'm me:
- We have a bunch of decorative musical instruments in the game. However, one major instrument family is missing - the woodwinds and brass family. Add some wind instruments! They're just decorative, it shouldn't even be that hard! I swear, life simulation game designers have something against wind instruments because they never add them. It makes me very frustrated.

I'll be happy to give AC:3DS a chance, but we need an successor to AC:GCN because I know a lot of people prefer it. It's just limited by things like the lack of Wi-Fi and hairstyles/accessories.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#14 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

There are always shooting games out there, never much games with swords. A game I would like to see come out is a character (main) In the future (but not the future we know today) instead of the world using guns, they use Swords. Kind of Zelda in the Future. That would be awesome. Wonder what Nintendo would see the world if we all used swords instead of guns
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!