Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:42 AM

The Guardian: Bungie has a 10-year plan for destiny – can you think in that way with Watch Dogs?

DG: Honestly that's what we're doing too. Here's the way we think about it: even if we change our minds mid-course or after shipping Watch Dogs and say 'scratch that, we'll do something else', the planning helps to make a strong core. We've all seen TV series where after a season there are a lot of mysteries; then at the start of season two you think, they didn't know what was going to happen - they're just stringing us along! You feel it! And it's the same with games. If there's a clear long-term plan, you'll have stronger characters, the universe will be more coherent. So when you have the luxury of creating a new brand - which is happening less and less in this industry, you need to do just that. We've been doing the same thing Bungie has been doing – we're trying to see how our characters and world will evolve. That's always in the back of our heads.

The Guardian: Are we heading toward an era where all games are essentially platforms, where there are no sequels, just continuous updates?

DG: I Think gamers will decide - I don't think developers will impose that model on players. But clearly what we're trying to do with Watch Dogs is be ready to go in that direction if that's what people want. In the way we build the city, our systems and our technology, we can grow the universe of Watch Dogs either in discreet sequels or in a more gradual way if that is the way the business model evolves.

http://www.guardian....eview-interview

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:05 AM

Sounds like Watch Dogs is going to be very story driven. Well lets hope its a good one and not "hack this! Shoot That! oh no you're girlfriends in another building! She's going to die" kinda thing.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#3 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:15 AM

i dont care, just dont milk it like cod or mario, well, if you milk it, milk it like mario where it is enjoyable to a certain extent and not get bored after 5 hours of play

Edited by SPG, 02 July 2013 - 11:16 AM.

wa3Nq7j.png

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:54 AM

I wonder how many litres of Milk Watch_Dogs has? Don't get me wrong it looks amazing but even Assassin's Creed is running out.........

#5 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

Yyyyyyyeeeeeeah I'm gonna skip it now.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#6 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

Watch Dogs: Black Ops

Watch Dogs: Ghosts

Watch Dogs: Hydrant Urination

Watch Dogs: Doggie Doo Doo.

this of course, all for giggles. I am awaiting this GAME!

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#7 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

Watch Dogs: Bloodlines

Watch Dogs II

Watch Dogs II: Brotherhood

Watch Dogs II: Revelations

Watch Dogs 3DS (Cancelled)

Watch Dogs III

Watch Dogs III: Liberation

Watch Dogs IV

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#8 IvyT

IvyT

Blooper

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • NNID:IvyTamwood
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

The gaming industry is slowly giving up on delivering unique experiences and instead trying to remake the same successful formulas they manage to come up with just so they can earn more money the easy way.

978478ba3d3649b2a57100410081a33a-d3aghdp

Now Playing: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

NNID: IvyTamwood PSN: Regithiel

#9 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

Never souled guessed they would do this to this game. I wonder how they are going to keep adding to it without t getting boring.

#10 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

That is the most ambitious video game plan I've ever heard.

"In the way we build the city"

So they built the actual city of the game based on a ten year plan. that just boggles my mind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!