Photo

Tons of new Pokemon X and Y info revealed!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:07 AM

Bulbanews

The August 2013 issue of CoroCoro Comics has leaked. It has revealed several new Pokémon, two Gym Leaders, and a mysterious group named Team Flare.

New information about Xerneas and Yveltal has been unveiled. Xerneas is a pure Fairy-type Pokémon. Xerneas's special move is Geo Control. When using Geo Control, Xerneas releases seven-colored beams of energy from the ground. Its Ability is Fairy Aura, which the raises power of Fairy-type moves. Xerneas is the Life Pokémon.

Yveltal's special move is Death Wing. It is a Dark/Flying-type Pokémon. It has the Ability Dark Aura, which raises the power of Dark attacks. It is the Destruction Pokémon.

Pancham's evolution is Goronda (ゴロンダ). Goronda can have the Abilities Iron Fist and Mold Breaker, and the move Hammer Arm. It is considered the Aggressive-looking Pokémon. It is a Fighting/Dark-type Pokémon. It evolves from Pancham with an unspecified new method. It has the description: "While it has a wild temperament, it won't allow anyone to bully the weak. It appears to have a warm heart."

The new squid Pokémon called Māīka (マーイーカ) is a Dark/Psychic-type Pokémon. It is considered the Spinning Pokémon. Its Abilities are Contrary and Suction Cups. It has the new Dark-type move Reverse, which reverses all of the enemy's status increases and decreases. It has the description: "By switching on and off the lights on the luminous body above its eyes, it deceives its opponent."

Māīka evolves into Karamanero (カラマネロ), the Reversal Pokémon. It is also a Dark/Psychic type and can have the same Abilities as Māīka. It can learn the move Hypnosis. Karamanero evolves from Māīka using an unspecified new method.

The previously revealed Pokémon Honedge is the Dagger Pokémon. It has been revealed to have the Ability No Guard.

Another new Pokémon is Shushupu (シュシュップ), the the Perfumed Pokémon. It is a Fairy-type Pokémon and has the Ability Healer. It knows the move Aromatherapy. Shushupu and Skrelp are confirmed to be exclusive to Pokémon Y. It has the description: "It releases special scents from its body to mesmerize its opponent."

Another new Pokémon is Peroppafu (ペロッパフ), the the Cotton Candy Pokémon. It is a Fairy-type Pokémon and has the Ability Sweet Veil; Sweet Veil is a new Ability which prevents allies from sleeping. It has the new move Drain Kiss, which restores its own HP. Peroppafu and Clauncher are confirmed to be exclusive to Pokémon X.

The Player Search System connects players. It includes 'Miracle Trades', where the player can trade with another person; Miracle Trades are described as 'heartpounding'. It includes the Global Trade Station, where the player can search for Pokémon, and trade them. It includes 'Happy Sign', where the player can tell everyone how they feel and what they have done in the games; for example, broadcasting that they received their first Badge. With '0 Power' (oh power), the player can activate powers to help them on their adventure. One example is Attack Power Lv. 1, which slightly raises the Attack of Pokémon currently out in a battle. It needs three bluish icons to use it, and one reddish icon to use it on the opponent. It also includes a Holocaster, which will inform the player of official tournaments and news.

The professor in the Pokémon X and Y games is named Professor Platane. He gives the player their starter Pokémon.

A mysterious organization called Team Flare (フレア団) appears in the games. They wear red suits, and their goal is to gather money. A scan shows them in battle.

The two new Gym Leaders that were unveiled are Zakuro (ザクロ) and Citron (シトロン). Zakuro is a mysterious Gym Leader, whose specialty is playing sports. Citron is a Gym Leader passionate about new inventions.

Spoiler

Seems Team Flare could be the first villainous team since Team Aqua/Magma to not attempt world domination, Goronda could top Mienshao as my favorite fighting type pokemon, and Hay more black people in Pokemon :D

Edited by VGCrasher, 11 July 2013 - 04:08 AM.

#2 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:34 AM

The bear is BAD ASS

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

#3 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:39 AM

Apparently next month's issue of Corocoro will contain as serebii calls it "The Big Scoop". I knew we were going to get alot of X&Y related news during the summer but damn :P

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

#4 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:35 AM

It was pretty obvious that Xerneas was Fairy type all along, I was still holding out for that Echo type for Yveltal tho...

But I'm not dissapointed! Their typing is pretty good! I have a hunch that Fairy is Super Effective on Dark, while Dark is also Super Effective on Fairy...

And the only Pokemon that I liked out of it was Pancham's evolution, dat bear is beast
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#5 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:15 AM

The new professor looks pretty cool too. He looks young compared to the others.
zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#6 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:35 AM

Right, so my team will consist of 6 Goronda's.

#7 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:58 AM

This one

Spoiler

And this one

Spoiler

Look utterly AMAZING. I don't even know what the hell the first one is but it looks AMAZING.

I wonder if Team Flare is an Pokemon Y exclusive? It makes sense, Pokemon Y's color seems to be red. Would be cool to have another Team Magma/Aqua situation again (as you mentioned).

The new professor earns best hair EVER.

Edited by Blake, 11 July 2013 - 08:06 AM.

#8 Icebreaker6

Icebreaker6

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:54 AM

I shall get the squid lady and name her Ursula.

#9 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:32 AM

not getting this game anymore

bb0.gif

#10 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:58 AM

Why not?
zZJ9pHB.png

#11 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

Care to explain why?

#12 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

ur being sarcastic right?

Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#13 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:22 PM

I say we just rename this the Pokemon Forums because that is pretty much what I see commonly here.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#14 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

nice! I'm just waiting on the news for how they're going to go about importing old pokemon.

personally i don't want it because of all the hacking and un-legit pokemon out there. lets start fresh, no? but if not, then i wanna go back and get some older games and pick up some pkmn

#15 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

I hate almost all of the new Pokemon and no im not a Gen 1er. I LOVED Black and white but a lot of these dont look like Pokemon....

I like the fire fox and panda though.

#16 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

well, so far the pokemon dont interest me. a puff of smoke or cloud or cotton candy or whatever it is (thats almost more creative than a ice cream cone!) the bird looks cool, a freaky plant bird octopus...thing.....and a sadistic looking panda. only 3 but im not a huge fan of the others already released.

oh and no offense VGCrasher lol

Edited by Princeboo, 11 July 2013 - 07:41 PM.

bb0.gif

#17 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:52 AM

well, so far the pokemon dont interest me. a puff of smoke or cloud or cotton candy or whatever it is (thats almost more creative than a ice cream cone!) the bird looks cool, a freaky plant bird octopus...thing.....and a sadistic looking panda. only 3 but im not a huge fan of the others already released.

oh and no offense VGCrasher lol

You don't like Clauncher? :( The colors are so awesome. I mean yeah it's prob not gonna be a pokemon you keep in your team for the stats but at least the design is nice. It leaves me some hope for the future reveals.

240px-Clauncher.png

Posted Image

#18 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:13 AM

Pancham's evolution looks cool, he's definatly in my team now :D I really hope GameFreak havn't missed an opportunity to do a story on genetics, chasing money seems kinda shallow in my opinion :( the bar needs to be raised after Pokemon Black and White's storyline.

#19 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:29 AM

Pancham's evolution looks cool, he's definatly in my team now :D I really hope GameFreak havn't missed an opportunity to do a story on genetics, chasing money seems kinda shallow in my opinion :( the bar needs to be raised after Pokemon Black and White's storyline.

I know, they need to make this storyline really good. After B/W/B2/W2 I hope they can keep it up with making interesting stories.
zZJ9pHB.png

#20 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:32 AM

I know, they need to make this storyline really good. After B/W/B2/W2 I hope they can keep it up with making interesting stories.

Indeed, indeed ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!