RETROBLAST

Spiny

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • NNID:RetroBlast
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, Zelda, Ricochet Infinity

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:03 AM

If there is one amazing thing I would love to be able to do, its take my Wii U Pad on the road, connect with WiFi and play the games on my system on the go .... anywhere!

Edited by RETROBLAST, 12 July 2013 - 05:04 AM.

I'v Been Playing Video Games Since The Days Of Pong & It Looks Like I'll Be Playing Them 'Till The Day I'm Gone !!!

#2 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

get a mobel hotspot (i beleave timewarner sells them), and wiiu consul+gamepad carchargers, adn your set.

#3 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

Technically speaking, it's not impossible, just extremely improbable. You would need to hack the Wii U, create a program that connects to the internet to find the Wii U controller, Add extra features, programs and hardware which will connect to the internet and connect to the Wii U and you are done. So it's possible, but just not likely.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#4 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

Get a PS4 & a Vita.

#5 RETROBLAST

RETROBLAST

Spiny

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:55 PM

I'm not sure if the PS4 will even do that, as it stands with the PS3 AND VITA, remote play only works with 2 home based dedicated internet connections, not WiFi ... When Sony first came out with the Vita they made you think it would work but what they were showing you was cross play, not remote play.

The Wii U hardware may be capable of doing as it is, but I seriously doubt they would ever implement it even if the Wii U could do it.

I'v Been Playing Video Games Since The Days Of Pong & It Looks Like I'll Be Playing Them 'Till The Day I'm Gone !!!

#6 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:47 AM

I'm not sure if the PS4 will even do that, as it stands with the PS3 AND VITA, remote play only works with 2 home based dedicated internet connections, not WiFi ... When Sony first came out with the Vita they made you think it would work but what they were showing you was cross play, not remote play.
The Wii U hardware may be capable of doing as it is, but I seriously doubt they would ever implement it even if the Wii U could do it.

I'm pretty sure remote play works over the Internet with the Vita and PS3. Never the less Sony has stated it will work with the Vita and PS4.

#7 RETROBLAST

RETROBLAST

Spiny

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:19 AM

I'm pretty sure remote play works over the Internet with the Vita and PS3. Never the less Sony has stated it will work with the Vita and PS4.

I have the vita and ps3, remote play does not work with WiFi unless both systems are connected to it (the same WiFi signal) and that means you can't use it on the road.

Edited by RETROBLAST, 13 July 2013 - 08:19 AM.

#8 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:21 AM

Get a PS4 & a Vita.

We're not all millionaires.
Posted Image

#9 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

We're not all millionaires.

people here have enough money to waste on a WiiU, a console with no games.

#10 RETROBLAST

RETROBLAST

Spiny

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:57 PM

If you feel you wasted your money on the Wii U, I would say wrap it with your games and bring it to Game Stop then use your credit towards a PS4 ... The sad thing is you will be missing out on great games you will not find on any other system. Nintendo is always high in qality, not quantity.

Edited by RETROBLAST, 15 July 2013 - 03:58 PM.

#11 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:44 AM

Now that is an awesome idea :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!