Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:34 AM

POPULAR

This is just a follow up to my post last month.

Either way, we just established the game club in school this year so we're the neophytes.  For being new, we did pretty well garnering  $150 (which is godsend in the Philippines) total in profit. One of our member's Wii didn't arrive in time so we only had my Wii U.

We played stuff like SSBB (the most), Sonic Racing, Mario Kart and Nintendo Land. Most of the people enjoyed it and a lot of the non-gamers joined in the fun. The best part we had was during the SSBB tourney since we had a mix of veterans and newbs so it was really unpredictable. Luigi's Ghost Mansion minigame gets a special mention since it attracted a LOT of customers.

Thanks UnchainedGoku and the others for giving me ideas last month.

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#2 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:27 AM

Congratulations on the initiative, you also gave me a similar idea I could try because gaming isn't that popular in my region and people might be very interested to try playing for a few bucks, especially a Mario Party title.

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#3 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

Where are you from man? Philippines too?

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#4 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

That sounds pretty awesome. i hope you continue doing well and making lots of money and introducing more people to gaming.

zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!