Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 producer Dave Cox has dropped hints that Konami is looking beyond Mercury Steam’s game by stressing that the publisher has to make further improvements in the ‘next one’. He added that Mercury Steam will not be involved in the unannounced project.

Confirming that Mercrury Steam is moving away from Castlevania after Lords of Shadow 2 is done and dusted, Cox continued, “I think if you’ve got something to say, you should just say it, and when you’re done, just shut up. And we’ve got something to say.

http://www.vg247.com...dow-2-producer/

Thank goodness. Bring back Iga. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:06 AM

Maybe then we wont get a developer that says that they don't have anymore resources to make a Wii U version :/ swerve...

I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!