• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 TheMan123

TheMan123

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

I own a WiiU but i think that it needs more games, even though games are coming out in 2014. Nintendo should work with more companies that work with Xbox and Sony systems to get games such as GTA 5 and snould get games like dishonered, The division in the fall and get more dlc for its games. Xbox and Sony are getting more dlc for games like COD BO2 like new levels such as the new nuketown and more dlc like the new pack. I think that but they should and games like battlefield and stuff.

#2 itsdavebaby

itsdavebaby

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Futurama

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:22 PM

I think that's the only problem the Wii U has and we all know that. Like someone said before, "DLC is just another way of saying they gave you an incomplete game."

#3 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:00 PM

Good thinking, sherlock

794144.png?13383682

#4 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:14 PM

Good lord! Everybody had it wrong! All the Wii U needs is more games? Who would've thought of that?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#5 wombateer

wombateer

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • NNID:wombateer
  • Fandom:
    Splinter Cell.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:20 PM

I own a WiiU but i think that it needs more games, even though games are coming out in 2014. Nintendo should work with more companies that work with Xbox and Sony systems to get games such as GTA 5 and snould get games like dishonered, The division in the fall and get more dlc for its games. Xbox and Sony are getting more dlc for games like COD BO2 like new levels such as the new nuketown and more dlc like the new pack. I think that but they should and games like battlefield and stuff.

The Division is planned for next year. (Towards the end of the year if I remember rightly?) You mention Battlefield here, and people go on an EA tirade. Not the fact it would really bolster Nintendo's library.

DLC, should be made available, but micro-transactions also kick up a fuss???

But yes, Nintendo needs a varied genre, hopefully this next year we will see things different, and more positive. 

#6 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:22 PM

Wait. Wait wait wait.

So the Wii U needs more games?

I... I just...

awesomeheadexplosionwithbloodandjunk.gif

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#7 namkotje

namkotje

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:18 AM

you-dont-say.jpeg

needsthisfinal2_zps12b5fb7d.gif

#8 Aplg8

Aplg8

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:52 AM

Wait. Wait wait wait.

So the Wii U needs more games?

I... I just...

awesomeheadexplosionwithbloodandgutsandstuff.gif

this is just disturbing, yet I can't stop watching it.

#9 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:48 AM

I think we're averaging a topic like this every four days or so.

Locking as this really isn't new territory (like, at all) and can be discussed elsewhere.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!