• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:37 AM

Well since Monster Hunter 4 has been announced for the Nintendo 3DS is anyone thinking we might see Monster Hunter 4G on Wii U. They could improve the graphics and online, add more monsters and weapons, maybe new areas. It would be like Monster Tri on Wii going to the 3DS as Monster Hunter Tri G but rather than home console to handheld instead handheld to home console.

What do you guys think?

And here's are the trailers for Monster Hunter Tri G and Monster Hunter 4 on the Nintendo 3DS.

#2 Makar

Makar

Grand Curator of Random Facts

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Pikmin, Tales of..

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:18 AM

This'll seem like a stupid question but... Is Monster Hunter 4 and Tri G different games? So there are two different Monster hunter games coming to the same system?!

Edited by Makar, 18 September 2011 - 08:19 AM.

Posted Image

#3 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:20 AM

This'll seem like a stupid question but... Is Monster Hunter 4 and 3G different games? So there are two different Monster hunter games coming to the same system?!

No, I thought it was Monster Hunter 3G coming to the 3DS, correct me if I'm wrong.

#4 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:20 AM

This'll seem like a stupid question but... Is Monster Hunter 4 and 3G different games? So there are two different Monster hunter games coming to the same system?!

Yes, one is a sequel, the other one a remake. I think you can imagine which one is the remake.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#5 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:22 AM

Yep there two different games. Monster Hunter Tri G is a port of Monster Hunter Tri and comes out on December 10th 2011 in Japan.
Monstet Hunter 4 is a brand new game coming later. I'm gonna guess 2012. So I'm thinking maybe Monster Hunter 4G on Wii U in 2013.

#6 Makar

Makar

Grand Curator of Random Facts

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Pikmin, Tales of..

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:26 AM

Yep there two different games. Monster Hunter Tri G is a port of Monster Hunter Tri and comes out on December 10th 2011 in Japan.
Monstet Hunter 4 is a brand new game coming later. I'm gonna guess 2012. So I'm thinking maybe Monster Hunter 4G on Wii U in 2013.

Yes, one is a sequel, the other one a remake. I think you can imagine which one is the remake.

No, I thought it was Monster Hunter 3G coming to the 3DS, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks guys, I think it's cleared up now.. I just have one more noobish question. What system is Monster hunter 4 coming to? Or are they both coming to the 3DS... I tried google searching but it just confused me..
Posted Image

#7 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:29 AM

Thanks guys, I think it's cleared up now.. I just have one more noobish question. What system is Monster hunter 4 coming to? Or are they both coming to the 3DS... I tried google searching but it just confused me..

Both Monster Hunter Tri G and Monster Hunter 4 are coming exclusively to the Nintendo 3DS.

#8 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:07 AM

It is possible for Monster Hunter 4g to appear for the wii u, but i just do not know if they will.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#9 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:35 AM

Sorry if this is off topic. If that's what actual gameplay in Monster Hunter 4 is like, I think I may have a new Most looked forward to 3DS game. He jumped on the dang Rathalos! He jumped on it and brought it down to the ground!

On topic: I would love it if Monster Hunter 4G would come to the Wii U. I'm really excited thinking about how they could implement the new controller into the game.

Edited by Andy, 18 September 2011 - 10:38 AM.

Posted Image

#10 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:39 AM

Sorry if this is off topic. If that's what actual gameplay in Monster Hunter 4 is like, I think I may have a new Most looked forward to 3DS game. He jumped on the dang Rathalos! He jumped on it and brought it down to the ground!

That is most likely a cutscene made with the in-game engine.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#11 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:42 AM

That is most likely a cutscene made with the in-game engine.

But I'm sure gameplay will be based on it. And all the platforming was gameplay.

#12 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:37 PM

OOOH! I LIKEY!!!

I haven't been up to date with my 3DS news, so I'm reading it first here. :P

I love underwater fights in MHTri (because Lancing underwater is cheap), so I like how they brought it back (In the PSP game, Monster Hunter 3rd Portable, they took out underwater fights). I'm also liking how it has pretty much everything the Wii and PSP takes on the third Monster Hunter have, and then some.

Monster Hunter 4 is also looking awesome, assuming that's not a cutscene of a sort and is actual gameplay minus the HUD. I'd like to see how far I can get jumping up and moving around on cliffs. Of course, that only showed a Tigrex and a Rathalos. They must be holding back on the new monsters.

Hype meter at over 9000%

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#13 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:25 AM

OOOH! I LIKEY!!!

I haven't been up to date with my 3DS news, so I'm reading it first here. :P

I love underwater fights in MHTri (because Lancing underwater is cheap), so I like how they brought it back (In the PSP game, Monster Hunter 3rd Portable, they took out underwater fights). I'm also liking how it has pretty much everything the Wii and PSP takes on the third Monster Hunter have, and then some.

Monster Hunter 4 is also looking awesome, assuming that's not a cutscene of a sort and is actual gameplay minus the HUD. I'd like to see how far I can get jumping up and moving around on cliffs. Of course, that only showed a Tigrex and a Rathalos. They must be holding back on the new monsters.

Hype meter at over 9000%

I'm also loving that it's more action oriented to and that you jump there back in a Shadow of Colosseus esque way. And of course the platforming and climbing elements. I'm glad they didn't just make Monster Hunter 4 more of the same they're really revolutionizing things and I like that, good work Capcom.

#14 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:17 AM

Again, assuming it wasn't a prescripted animation and was actual gameplay.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#15 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:30 AM

Again, assuming it wasn't a prescripted animation and was actual gameplay.

I think some was cutscene and some was gameplay. Ever way I think that means it'll be in game otherwise why would they show it.

#16 RecklessAngels

RecklessAngels

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:31 PM

I WANT IT ! :D

Posted Image

PSN : RecklessAngels

#17 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:28 AM

I don't like how they've done the blood in MH4 though, it look so unrealistic :(

Posted Image

#18 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:23 PM

I don't like how they've done the blood in MH4 though, it look so unrealistic :(

It doesn't look that different from the other Monster Hunter games I've seen. Besides, this is just an early demo of the game. Odds are the graphics and animations will be improved by the time we see another trailer for this game.
Posted Image

#19 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:39 PM

I'd say it's more than likely Monster Hunter 4 will be on 3DS and WiiU.
I think there are even rumours floating around about the versions having some kind of cross-compatibility.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#20 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:41 AM

It doesn't look that different from the other Monster Hunter games I've seen. Besides, this is just an early demo of the game. Odds are the graphics and animations will be improved by the time we see another trailer for this game.

oh, really? I haven't been on one in a while XD

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!