• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 gloswiiu

gloswiiu

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:20 AM

Has just arrived, it was the worth the purchase. Just did a wonder punch on a bus!! Picture taken on ipad that's why bad quality

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#2 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:20 AM

Lucky person.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#3 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:36 AM

Man im so jealous gotta wait another month here in the U.S.

#4 Matthew_Smith

Matthew_Smith

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • NNID:The_Riviera_Kid
  • Fandom:
    Red Dwarf

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:41 AM

I got my copy yesterday (Saturday) along with the only copy of Splinter Cell Blacklist that was in the store. not had a chance to play them properly yet though :( .

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:29 AM

Spoiler

I hope I don't get banned. :'(

Edited by Nollog, 01 September 2013 - 05:30 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

Spoiler

I hope I don't get banned. :'(

What would you be banned for?

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#7 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

What would you be banned for?

Images are spoilers to some message boards.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#8 Wonder Blue

Wonder Blue

Blooper

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Xenoblade

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

they ban you for posting random w101 pics on certain Nintendo related forums.

​
vs3Qt8Z.jpg

#9 dotcom

dotcom

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

so is this the official W101 thread?  Because my thoughts on this game is... its ab-so-lutely Amazing!  

Definitely the best game i've played on the Wii U and one of the better games ive played in a while, period.  

..I came into the game expecting nothing- i knew nothing.

Ive never played Bayonetta and barely dabbled in Viewtiful Joe and have no fond memories on the projects of Clover Studios -

In other words, I had no idea the kind of gameplay and visual aesthetics that i was for.  I downloaded and played the Demo at home,

and at the Nintendo booth at PAX'13 - both times, i was still a bit, 'eh'.  

Partly because, they aare demo's.. samples.. like that little spoon of ice cream they give you at baskin robbins. lol

Luckily, I was one of the 101 people that got the game 2 weeks early 2 Fridays ago and have had all this time to play through it..

One thing is for sure, the game only gets better the more you play it.. the gameplay is so original- every level plays like a boss level with

fantastic (and huge) bosses that are all defeated in unique ways.. and just when you think youve hit the climax of the story - 

it keeps going up.. and when you think youve reached that pinnacle - nope, the story just keeps progressing with more fantastic stages, puzzles and bosses.

Once you get the hang of the controls, you're still not half way there - unlocking different unites, power ups, rank ups, moves and adding characters to your roster

make for mean combos and more enjoyable gameplay. 

anyway - im just excited at how beautifully crafted this game is and what a rewarding experience it is playing through it and mastering all of its subtle complexities...

Solid 9/10.  Thank you Based-Kamiya

Spoiler

...Sorry To Keep You Waiting

#10 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:49 AM

so is this the official W101 thread?  Because my thoughts on this game is... its ab-so-lutely Amazing!  
Definitely the best game i've played on the Wii U and one of the better games ive played in a while, period.  

..I came into the game expecting nothing- i knew nothing.
Ive never played Bayonetta and barely dabbled in Viewtiful Joe and have no fond memories on the projects of Clover Studios -
In other words, I had no idea the kind of gameplay and visual aesthetics that i was for.  I downloaded and played the Demo at home,
and at the Nintendo booth at PAX'13 - both times, i was still a bit, 'eh'.  
Partly because, they aare demo's.. samples.. like that little spoon of ice cream they give you at baskin robbins. lol

Luckily, I was one of the 101 people that got the game 2 weeks early 2 Fridays ago and have had all this time to play through it..
One thing is for sure, the game only gets better the more you play it.. the gameplay is so original- every level plays like a boss level with
fantastic (and huge) bosses that are all defeated in unique ways.. and just when you think youve hit the climax of the story - 
it keeps going up.. and when you think youve reached that pinnacle - nope, the story just keeps progressing with more fantastic stages, puzzles and bosses.

Once you get the hang of the controls, you're still not half way there - unlocking different unites, power ups, rank ups, moves and adding characters to your roster
make for mean combos and more enjoyable gameplay. 

anyway - im just excited at how beautifully crafted this game is and what a rewarding experience it is playing through it and mastering all of its subtle complexities...
Solid 9/10.  Thank you Based-Kamiya

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/H38HbMK.jpg

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#11 Lyndonimus

Lyndonimus

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • NNID:Lyndonimus

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:05 AM

This is on my wish list.... do very much want... but I'm still slogging through pikmin 3, mario and nintendo land... 

no time for another game!

#12 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:37 AM

im personly waiting for this game to be cheap before getting my copy.

#13 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:12 AM

im personly waiting for this game to be cheap before getting my copy.

Im going to pick up 2 copies and keep one sealed.

I have a feeling this one might end up being pretty rare pretty fast, with its rather tiny print run (less than xenoblade in japan, pretty sure its pg's smallest print run), and the already frothing word of mouth its developing in euroland....

It should get cheap fairly fast, bit theres a pretty big chance there will only be the one shipment (unless for some reaon it starts selling) Once it dissapears after that, it probably wont be seen again.

If you miss it, you can buy my sealed copy for 200 bucks.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#14 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

if its not available on eshop and it ends up rare then im probly not getting it.  definitly not spending 200 bucks on a game, espicialy if im not going to even play it. 

only reason i paid the price for trilogy is i planed on playing it sometimes too.

i plan on getting it if i see it below around 30-40 bucks.

#15 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:49 AM

I'm also waiting for this to drop to at least $40. I'm pretty sure it might end up being rare, but I'm sure we'll see a price drop or sale long before that.

Anyway I thought the demo was okay, nothing to special imo. I'm sure the full game is still fun and worth playing. I just have lots of other games I prefer that I already don't have enough time for. I hope it does decent since it's a fresh unique game. I love the art style also.

#16 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

Im going to pick up 2 copies and keep one sealed.

I have a feeling this one might end up being pretty rare pretty fast, with its rather tiny print run (less than xenoblade in japan, pretty sure its pg's smallest print run), and the already frothing word of mouth its developing in euroland....

It should get cheap fairly fast, bit theres a pretty big chance there will only be the one shipment (unless for some reaon it starts selling) Once it dissapears after that, it probably wont be seen again.

If you miss it, you can buy my sealed copy for 200 bucks.

Last time I spent 200 on a game was Steel Battalion. That was so worth it.

The online expansion sucked though. Sooooo much lag.

#17 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:10 PM

Last time I spent 200 on a game was Steel Battalion. That was so worth it.

The online expansion sucked though. Sooooo much lag.

Oh man, I still have the big ol box it came in. Man that 40 button controller was epic. Wish I had a factory sealed one.

http://www.amazon.co...x/dp/B00006ZCCD

But now...

http://www.amazon.co...0/dp/B003O6E9T0

This gen was such a joke. What metacritic and gamz girnolizm have done to this industry in such a short period of time is disgusting.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#18 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:16 PM

Oh man, I still have the big ol box it came in. Man that 40 button controller was epic. Wish I had a factory sealed one.

http://www.amazon.co...x/dp/B00006ZCCD

Yeah. You will never see a game like that again. I will always appreciate Capcom for that. They knew it wasn't going to make money. It really was just for the gamers... in my mind at least.
But now...

http://www.amazon.co...0/dp/B003O6E9T0

This gen was such a joke. What metacritic and gamz girnolizm have done to this industry in such a short period of time is disgusting.

Edited by Dharmanator, 13 September 2013 - 01:16 PM.

#19 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

Holy crap this game is amazing.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#20 Thugbrown

Thugbrown

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

I've got blisters on me fingers!  This game is awesome and was hard to put down so I could get some sleep for work in the morning.  I'm hooked, the demo was good but you really need the full ecperience to fully enjoy this game.  Once you get use to the controlls of the unit morphs different combo combinations and A-symetric missions you are going to be in for a treat.  This is a welcomed addition to my Wii U collection.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!