#21 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

Its already been announced here in aus, the free game is Fifa 14.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#22 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

Placing bets now that it'll be Kinect Sports Rivals

That would be a bit difficult considering its been delayed until sometime next year.

I like how there isn't any dilemma for us, Europeans. The obvious choice for us is PS4.

Its hardly an obvious choice. It may be for you but please don't presume its for all other Europeans or gamers around the world.

This doesn't apply to me as I will get neither, I don't need another home console right now. I was talking about the war between X1 and PS4 in particular, excluding the other consoles on the market. In other words, every European who plans to get X1 over PS4 lacks clear sense of logic.

Not only is that short sited but its naive and ignorant. What makes you think any European who gets an Xbox One over a PS4 lacks a clear sense of logic. That is utter and absolute rubbish. You don't even plan on getting either so how would you know anyway.

You're taking things too seriously and literally. I said what I did as a hyperbole just to emphasise how Microsoft's strategy has been wrong and it is highly unlikely to attract any customers. That's arrogant and immature.

Yes Microsoft has been arrogant just like Sony, Nintendo, Apple and many other companies out there are arrogant. So what. If you think that and all their mis guided announcements are going to affect gamer's choices on which console they buy then you're mistaken. MS have made a u turn and gone back on most of those policies and considering the huge following the Xbox 360 has Xbox One will do just fine.

Its already been announced here in aus, the free game is Fifa 14.

Here in the UK and EU its a digital copy of FIFA 14 or if you order from GAME, Shop To or Amazon either that or a physical retail copy of Forza Motorsport 5. However the Forza offer is apparently extremely limited. I just changed my preorder today from the free digital FIFA 14 to the retail copy of Forza 5.

#23 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

One free game with Xbone...or four technically free games with PS4, and I save $50+?

Pretty sure I know the answer to this question...

Can you explain?  4 free games with PS4?

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#24 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

Can you explain?  4 free games with PS4?

Playstation Plus is giving out 4 games at the PS4's launch. Shrouded Ponchos, Drive Club PS Plus Edition, Outlast, and Don't Starve.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#25 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

Playstation Plus is giving out 4 games at the PS4's launch. Shrouded Ponchos, Drive Club PS Plus Edition, Outlast, and Don't Starve.

Oh, ok.  Considering arcade games are generally $10-$15 and don't offer as much gameplay as a retail game wouldn't 4 of those be pretty much equal to a major retail game on Xbox?  

Also, isn't Xbox doing 2 free games per month to Gold subscribers until at least the end of the year?  Or will that not be for Xbox One?

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#26 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

Oh, ok.  Considering arcade games are generally $10-$15 and don't offer as much gameplay as a retail game wouldn't 4 of those be pretty much equal to a major retail game on Xbox?  

Also, isn't Xbox doing 2 free games per month to Gold subscribers until at least the end of the year?  Or will that not be for Xbox One?

That's definitely not the case. I've gotten some games off of the PSN that've had more actual game put into it than some retail titles. 

As for the 2 free games a month thing, that's for Xbox 360 users only, and that only extends to the end of the year. As far as we know, the Xbox One won't support anything like that.

Also, the four free games aren't the only games the PS4 is getting for free. PS Plus regularly offers a variety of games for free.

GameZombie44.png

#27 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

Ok.

I wonder if it'll be as good as NintendoLand, or the Wind Waker bundle they're putting out?

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#28 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:52 AM

I thought Resogun was one of the free games with PS+ at launch or am I mistaken.

#29 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

Good for the US.

Now Europe and the US are getting a free game.

Wonder if they'll announce anything for Australia?

Nah, we'll probably be ripped off again.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#30 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

Meh, I'm still going with PCTendo this gen. I'm not getting the PS4 due to the simple fact that the Wiiers who are my contemporaries a.k.a whiny xbro kids are all migrating to Sony and basically turning it into this gen's 360.  

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#31 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

Good for the US.

Now Europe and the US are getting a free game.

Wonder if they'll announce anything for Australia?

Nah, we'll probably be ripped off again.

They already have. Australia is getting the digital download version of FIFA 14.

Take a look at the end of the following article.

http://uk.ign.com/ar...rders-in-the-uk

Edited by Gamejunkie, 07 September 2013 - 07:22 AM.

#32 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

I thought Resogun was one of the free games with PS+ at launch or am I mistaken.

Nah, it's not. Just the four I listed for launch day.

GameZombie44.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!