• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:52 PM

Warner Bros Games have confirmed that the upcoming Batman Arkham Origins will actually be cheaper on the Wii U than on other current gen consoles. The Wii U version will retail for $50, while the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions will cost $60.

The cheaper price is likely because the Wii U version doesn’t have online multiplayer. WB Games recently revealed that Arkham Origins on the Wii U will also be getting the season pass, which features a bunch of new content, including a new story campaign DLC.

The game launches on October 25 on the Wii U, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. It’s one of the few multiplatform titles that’s actually coming to the Wii U this Fall. Be sure to check out the recent trailer of the game as well.

http://wiiudaily.com...eaper-on-wii-u/

there we go : im not really int marvel/dc stuff but i might get this now.

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

Why do you need to make the thread 50 times?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

Well in the UK it's £8 more expensive than other versions so I'm certainly not pre-ordering it. £37.99 for Wii U, £30.00 for 360/PS3.

I'll buy it used or when it's a lot cheaper.

http://www.amazon.co...=arkham origins

#4 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

So for me, this is now the definitive version lol. I didn't care about the multiplayer.

#5 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

Why do you need to make the thread 50 times?

becaus i love you guys that much <3

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

Well in the UK it's £8 more expensive than other versions so I'm certainly not pre-ordering it. £37.99 for Wii U, £30.00 for 360/PS3.

I'll buy it used or when it's a lot cheaper.

http://www.amazon.co...=arkham origins

It's been cheaper than the counterparts here in the UK and Ireland on sites like zavvi iirc. I've seen a few where it was cheaper and been tempted.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!