#1 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

Nintendo, 3rd party Devs and Nintendo Fans are to blame for Wii U lack of 3rd party support.

- Nintendo because they don't care much about 3rd party Devs and for being too stubborn sometimes.

- 3rd party Devs for being lazy and not supporting Nintendo's innovations and great ideas.

- Nintendo Fans are to blame as well for only buying 1st party games on Nintendo systems.

so everyone is to  be blamed for the lack of 3rd party games on Nintendo consoles.

#2 namkotje

namkotje

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

Sad, but true. :)

However, I always buy 3rd party stuff on my Nintendo console.

More people should buy more 3rd party stuff on the Wii U, before all support is gone... It's also funny most of them complain about the lack of 3rd party support and games.

Edited by namkotje, 06 October 2013 - 09:50 AM.

needsthisfinal2_zps12b5fb7d.gif

#3 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

whoever doesn't buy Watch Dogs on Wii U should be kicked off the forums

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#4 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

its not that 3rd parties are lazy because if the money is there they don't care and Nintendo has said many times that they won't pay for 3rd party titles for example

GTA V, Rockstar said they weren't going to bring it to WiiU unless Nintendo paid up and Nintendo didn't so thats why that games not on the WiiU

its not that 3rd parties are lazy because if the money is there they don't care and Nintendo has said many times that they won't pay for 3rd party titles for example

GTA V, Rockstar said they weren't going to bring it to WiiU unless Nintendo paid up and Nintendo didn't so thats why that games not on the WiiU

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

To be fair Nintendo has funded or had involvement in Sonic Lost World, Bayonetta 2, and TW101. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

guys if you look at it from a different perspective if Nintendo creates games that can fit all categories of gamers.... am talking about games like halo, forza , kill zone , something that can catch a wide variety of gamers which will then gain us more sales  

guys if you look at it from a different perspective if Nintendo creates games that can fit all categories of gamers.... am talking about games like halo, forza , kill zone , something that can catch a wide variety of gamers which will then gain us more sales  

#7 Alex Atkin UK

Alex Atkin UK

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

whoever doesn't buy Watch Dogs on Wii U should be kicked off the forums

I'm not limiting my online to the few people who own Wii U or a watered down version of the game.  If I weren't bothered about online I would get the PC version, but as generally online is more integrated on console I am getting it on PS4.

I agree its sad for people who WANT third party games on Wii U, but the fact is I DID buy Wii U just for its exclusive games with the intention of picking one of the bigger players for my multi-platform titles.

I think you will find the Wii U version of Watch Dogs compromised compared to the next-gen versions, not least because on those systems it relies on having a fast HDD to run from whereas Wii U has to make do with the optical drive alone, not even a HDD for caching data.  The load times and pop in are likely to be much worse and I doubt it has all the physics of the next-gen versions either.  Being able to stop and just marvel at the swaying of the trees, moving of the leaves, etc being more realistic adds a lot to the game for me.  I play games as much for virtual sight-seeing as I do for the game so picking Wii U over something more powerful makes no sense.

Sheffield 3DS | Steam & XBOX: Alex Atkin UK | PSN & WiiU: AlexAtkinUK

How to improve the Wii U download speed.

#8 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

To be fair Nintendo has funded or had involvement in Sonic Lost World, Bayonetta 2, and TW101. 

Thats because Sega and Platinum are "buddy-buddy" with Nintendo

Nintendo, 3rd party Devs and Nintendo Fans are to blame for Wii U lack of 3rd party support.

- Nintendo because they don't care much about 3rd party Devs and for being too stubborn sometimes.

- 3rd party Devs for being lazy and not supporting Nintendo's innovations and great ideas.

- Nintendo Fans are to blame as well for only buying 1st party games on Nintendo systems.

so everyone is to  be blamed for the lack of 3rd party games on Nintendo consoles.

-You are absolutely right

-3rd party devs are REALLY lazy and biased but I'm sure it is kinda hard to work with the gamepad

-Totally true. I buy both 1st and 3rd party games to support Nintendo, but some people only buy 1st party games and complain when the diverse buyers want more 3rd party games

You made three made very good points and totally agree with you.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#9 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

Said this before.

But it's hand and hand 

3rd party makes a crap port and then we do t but it because it's crap and they just drop 3rd party all together.

So basically we gotta buy the crap ports so that they see we want a Wii u copy. Then they will start to make them better.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

I'm not limiting my online to the few people who own Wii U or a watered down version of the game.  If I weren't bothered about online I would get the PC version, but as generally online is more integrated on console I am getting it on PS4.

I agree its sad for people who WANT third party games on Wii U, but the fact is I DID buy Wii U just for its exclusive games with the intention of picking one of the bigger players for my multi-platform titles.

I think you will find the Wii U version of Watch Dogs compromised compared to the next-gen versions, not least because on those systems it relies on having a fast HDD to run from whereas Wii U has to make do with the optical drive alone, not even a HDD for caching data.  The load times and pop in are likely to be much worse and I doubt it has all the physics of the next-gen versions either.  Being able to stop and just marvel at the swaying of the trees, moving of the leaves, etc being more realistic adds a lot to the game for me.  I play games as much for virtual sight-seeing as I do for the game so picking Wii U over something more powerful makes no sense.

You disgust me.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 Alex Atkin UK

Alex Atkin UK

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

I have never been a Nintendo fan, I was from the SEGA camp then moved to Xbox.

Its telling that Nintendo had enough exclusives to pull me in with the GameCube which I do not regret owning for a second, then the Wii, now Wii U - but none of those were EVER my main console.

I never was a Playstation fan either, but Microsoft have made some rainbowty decisions lately and Sony have really shown their dedication to gaming so here comes the PS4.

At the end of the day, I go where the games I enjoy are.

Sheffield 3DS | Steam & XBOX: Alex Atkin UK | PSN & WiiU: AlexAtkinUK

How to improve the Wii U download speed.

#12 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

If Ubisoft and activision put effort into their ports I will be happy to buy them. If they are well made ports and then don't sell I don't mind if they stop supporting the wiiu. They had their go at it,what else can you do. Now its up to nintendo to increase that user base! so they better start advertising the hell out of the wiiu. To be honest I like Nintendo's online community better. I played black ops 2 on wiiu and the community for that game seem to be much nicer than the one on ps3. 

#13 Kyle1503

Kyle1503

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Kyle1503
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

The wii u is still fun! Isn't that all that matters?

#14 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

Guys am not a zelda nor a mario fan and wii u is still not giving me a good range of +17 games to buy . If nintendo doesnt make a good range of games like shooters( halo) , racing(Forza) or adventures like infamous and uncharted i am not buying it

Edited by Mahmoodinho98, 06 October 2013 - 03:27 PM.

#15 Thrash13

Thrash13

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart, Donkey Kong

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

If you are only into +17 games, the Wii U probably isn't for you. That being said, the Wii U will have Assassins Creed 4, COD: Ghosts, Watch Dogs, etc. before December. And Project CARS, Smash Bros, X, Bayonetta 2, etc. will be coming in 2014 or soon after.

#16 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

project car s seems cool and i guess if Nintendo can make it in a cheap bundle i am definitely a buyer

#17 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

project car s seems cool and i guess if Nintendo can make it in a cheap bundle i am definitely a buyer

you will NOT be getting a project cars bundle.

#18 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:08 AM

you will NOT be getting a project cars bundle.

not a problem  because this game  looks fantastic

Edited by Mahmoodinho98, 07 October 2013 - 08:09 AM.

#19 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

not a problem  because this game  looks fantastic

Can't wait to see actual gameplay

#20 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

same reason xbox1 is starting to get hints of lacked support.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!