Photo

Resident Evil: Revelations for Wii U or 3DS?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Resident Evil: Revelations for Wii U or 3DS? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

RE: Revelations for Wii U or 3DS?

1. Wii U (4 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. 3DS (6 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. Both (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

Any opinions on this?  Anyone have both?  It's cheaper on 3DS but I think I've read that it's not as fun without a circle pad plus, which I don't have, and don't really want to buy for just one game.  

Edited by kokirii, 18 October 2013 - 06:17 AM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#2 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

Honestly, the only thing the Wii U version has over the 3DS version is the fact that you can mic chat with people while playing online. The game has less bugs and surprisingly looks better on the 3DS. Oh, and I have both. I prefer the controls on the 3DS, even without the circle pad pro.

Edited by Gaymer, 17 October 2013 - 05:31 PM.

#3 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Honestly, the only thing the Wii U version has over the 3DS version is the fact that you can mic chat with people while playing online. The game has less bugs and surprisingly looks better on the 3DS. Oh, and I have both. I prefer the controls on the 3DS, even without the circle pad pro.

Interesting...I'll have to try the 3ds demo w/o circle pad and see how it feels then

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

It also has MiiVerse integration, enhanced raid mode, and DLC is available (although the DLC is just costumes.) . I almost forgot, it does have some gamepad features as well including off tv play.

Edited by Sorceror12, 17 October 2013 - 06:05 PM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#5 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

It also has MiiVerse integration, enhanced raid mode, and DLC is available (although the DLC is just costumes.) . I almost forgot, it does have some gamepad features as well including off tv play.

True, I completely forgot about Miiverse integration. And the DLC is silly. :P Off TV play is a given, since most Wii U games have off tv play. But you might as well play on the 3DS, since it's off TV as well.

Edited by Gaymer, 17 October 2013 - 06:06 PM.

#6 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

True, I completely forgot about Miiverse integration. And the DLC is silly. :P Off TV play is a given, since most Wii U games have off tv play. But you might as well play on the 3DS, since it's off TV as well.

Yeah the DLC is a bit silly but it's there lol. I have both because I enjoyed it on the 3DS. I enjoyed the Wii U version too.

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#7 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

Yeah the DLC is a bit silly but it's there lol. I have both because I enjoyed it on the 3DS. I enjoyed the Wii U version too.

Oh yeah, I enjoyed it on the Wii U as well, but the game felt empty to me without the 3D. Either way, the game is solid no matter where you play it.

#8 Kreuger

Kreuger

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • NNID:Kampen
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Zelda Metroid Battlefield

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

I vote for Wii U here, much due to i like to play it on a bigger screen  :)

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

If you want to play as Racheal get the wii u one.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

Make an option in the poll for both...  ^_^

#11 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:19 AM

Make an option in the poll for both...  ^_^

ok done :D

Well, I'm not enough of a Sonic fan to buy Lost Worlds until it's cheaper, so I have to decide whether to get Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, or this...or just get some eShop game to tide me over until Mario 3D World

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

#12 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

I have it on 3ds.... but haven't played it yet.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!