• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Retro Prime

Retro Prime

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:28 AM

Just grabbed this from the E-shop the other day, and I love it. It's similar to the old school roller coaster tycoon games but with a lot of great new items, after you build the coaster you get to ride it! It makes great use of the wii you gamepad. Building the coasters is super easy with the wii u's touchpad. Also you can watch the ride in first person from the gamepad which is a lot of fun. I would say if you get a chance you should definitely play this!

My review in video form can be seen here

#2 Happyfrank

Happyfrank

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:21 AM

Great review.

#3 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

great review....not really my type of game though,i would never pick a game like this up and enjoy it but theres obviously people that do

#4 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

I liked the old Rollar Coaster Tycoon 2? Game. But since then none seemed that good. Might look into this though. Or just buy the old CD game. ;)

Stupid Snowmads!

#5 Retro Prime

Retro Prime

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

Great review.

Thanks!

I liked the old Rollar Coaster Tycoon 2? Game. But since then none seemed that good. Might look into this though. Or just buy the old CD game. ;)

It definitely has an older style game feel to it, While I was playing it I kept getting a feeling of late 90's early 2000's PC gaming mixed in with a cool touch pad control....And it was a good feeling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!