23 replies to this topic

#21 Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:17 PM

Fatal Frame/Project Zero. YES

The fourth was never localised apparently due to game breaking glitches (It was confirmed for Europe at one stage) and the Wii version of Crimson Butterfly was never released in the US.

Spirit Camera for 3DS was a waste of time.

Really, I don't think it's looking good for a new instalment on Wii U if one was cancelled and the other never made it to the US.

Nintendo only had the rights to Spirit Camera, Deep Crimson Butterfly and the fourth game.  So maybe the next might not even come to a Nintendo console.

#22 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

Fatal Frame/Project Zero. YES

The fourth was never localised apparently due to game breaking glitches (It was confirmed for Europe at one stage) and the Wii version of Crimson Butterfly was never released in the US.

Spirit Camera for 3DS was a waste of time.

Really, I don't think it's looking good for a new instalment on Wii U if one was cancelled and the other never made it to the US.

Nintendo only had the rights to Spirit Camera, Deep Crimson Butterfly and the fourth game.  So maybe the next might not even come to a Nintendo console.

Nintendo is 50% owner to the Fatal Frame IP now. Older titles may have been released on PSN but very likely every new variation and new game period will be on Nintendo systems.

#23 Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

Nintendo is 50% owner to the Fatal Frame IP now. Older titles may have been released on PSN but very likely every new variation and new game period will be on Nintendo systems.

Not true at all and many people still take it as fact for some reason. They only own the publishing rights to the fourth game and the wii remake.

The trademark still belongs to Tecmo.  There isn't a 50/50 hold on it.

#24 matuuu2006

matuuu2006

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:23 AM

Hey Guys!!!

Shin’en is busy working on FAST Racing Neo for the Wii U eShop. Additionally, the studio has a second new project that will be announced in the very near future.

Art director Martin Sauter said on his website that the mysterious game “should get revealed in the next few weeks”. No further information was provided.

Sauter also left the following tease about FAST Racing Neo:

Source: http://nintendoevery...next-few-weeks/

I can’t post too many information at the moment, but I can cconfirm, that this will not be a simple port or remake of the Wii version. It will be a standalone, full new product and we try it to create the most exciting eShop game in 2014.

Edited by matuuu2006, 06 January 2014 - 06:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!