• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Seho Cornelius

Seho Cornelius

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:04 PM

I was told that I had to introduce myself, so here I am. I am me nothing more nothing less.

Posted Image

#2 Nico

Nico

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Pikmin, etc.

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:06 PM

Way to put forward an invigorating introduction, Seho. But, uh... welcome to Wii U forums. Now go out there and POST!
(Seriously man, I'm sitting right next to you right now, so I could totally bug you about it.)
Posted Image
I like my ponies to be a little mixed up. And with Muffins.

#3 Garolymar

Garolymar

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • NNID:Garolymar
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin/ Anything else Nintendo.

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:42 PM

Welcome to the forums! I didn't have much to say beyond that... enjoy the colorful text! and have a pleasant stay, it's quite nice here.

Edited by Garolymar, 29 October 2011 - 11:45 PM.

Posted Image

#4 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:17 AM

*watches as the guides are ninja'd*

Hey there, Seho!
Welcome to the Wii U Forums!

I'm Auzzie Wingman, a guide here on the Wii U. You can ask us guides for assistance.
First up, here are the Forum Rules: http://thewiiu.com/f...ms-ruleset-153/
They should be pretty basic forum rules.

Secondly, while chances are guides are around 24/7, Feld0 is our Administrator, and AMAC is our Moderator, you will more than likely see them around.

Well, seeing as you didn't really leave us with much to go on, what about the Wii U interests you?
While you ponder that, I hope you are enjoying a wonderful time on the Wii U.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#5 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:01 AM

Welcome to the Wii U forums. The Newcomer's Guide and the ruleset are highly recommend. I am Caius a nice little Guide on the forums. The people here are extremely nice. Is there any particular interest that you have. Trust me, people do not scold anybody's fandom here unlike in certain other forums. Are there any games you are looking forward to that are about to come out?
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#6 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:44 AM

Welcome to the Wii U forums, Seho. I'm Andy, the forums #1 Zelda fanboy, and one of the guides. As Auzzie said, if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask one of our many helpful guides. We're a friendly bunch, and are always willing to help out a new member in need of assistance. If you run into any technical problems, speak with our Admin Feld0 or Mod AMAC. They're both nice, down to earth guys, and will be more than willing to help you.

Here at the Wii U forums, we take pride in maintaining a Troll free community. If you see a post that you feel breaks the rules of the forum, or could be considered trolling in any way, please hit the report button in the bottom right corner of any post, that may Feld0 or AMAC can feed them to the Yoshi deal with them right away.

So, what games are you looking forward to? Personally, I can't wait for Skyward Sword(pre-ordered since 2009), Luigi's mansion 2, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Kirby Returns to Dream Land, Sonic Generations, Monster Hunter tri-G, Sly 4, Monster Hunter 4, Resident Evil: Revelations, Kingdom Hearts 3D, and Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D.
Posted Image

#7 Katana

Katana

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart 7.

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:50 AM

Welcome to the forum:)
Hmmm maybe I should ask...are you getting MK7...??? Thats I'f you have a 3DS of course.....
Posted Image
Want to race me...??? Just ask for an add...

#8 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:41 AM

Welcome, Seho Cornelius! I'm Waller, co-leader of the APDF.

I can see that everyone already pointed out what needed to be pointed out, so I won't do it.

Aaand... Kind of hard to introduce to you... You didn't leave much, so I'll cut straight to the questions.

What interests you about the Wii U?
What games are you excited for?
Favorite game?
Favorite genre of games/movies/something else?
Any hobbies?
Am I making too many questions?

Well, hope to see you around!

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#9 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:43 AM

I was told that I had to introduce myself, so here I am. I am me nothing more nothing less.

Well said.

Well, welcome to the forum. Im superdarkyoshi, the eh... you get the point.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#10 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:43 PM

I don't even know you and you're creeping me out! XD Welcome to the Wii U Forums! Make sure to follow the rules! You might also want look at the Newcomer's Guide. It will explain a lot of things to you, such as why we are guides, how things work around here and much more! Don't worry, it will only take 5 minutes to read both of these. You can also chat with other users in the Chat. If you need any help, you can contact either us Guides or the mods: Feld0 and AMAC. Hope you're happy here! (No, trust me. This forum is AWESOME!)

Edited by Link, 31 October 2011 - 12:21 PM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#11 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:54 PM

Welcome to the forums guy with short introduction post.

I'm the Lead Guide (watch over them) and the mod for this section of the forum. Guides are supposed to well, "guide" you, welcome you and act as a good example.
Any problem with one of them or a post in a thread (or thread itself) then please, don't hesitate to ask me...

*Looks around for nervously for something else to say*
I'm out of ideas...
*Gets uncreative and looks at your sig*
So, in the poll for that, it was said that you're an Adventurer. So, do you like adventures, exploring and all the dangers that go with it? Do you prefer to just rush into it, or take it slow and have allies there with you to help you?

So; any favorite game genres? Have you heard of Minecraft, as there's a server for this forum :D

Well, that's about it.

Make lots of friends, don't hesitate to make new threads about stuff that stirs up nice discussion and remain respectful ;)

Regards
-Brian

Edited by Brian6330, 30 October 2011 - 04:55 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!