Photo

nintendo NEXT GEN console specs LEAKED (RUMOR)

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:38 AM

Fake, it's way too powerful.  :laugh:

It's fake. But that's not why.

In fact, it would make sense to come out with specs like that if they were to drop the wii u off in a Louisiana swamp.

The U will likely be here another three to four years.

By then, expect the new Nintendo console to easily outdo the specs this rumor.

#42 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

Zinix, on 26 Jan 2014 - 10:16 AM, said:

VGChartz has no credibility.

The numbers come from someone's ass.

Wait for the media create sales or wait until Iwata cries about how bad the sales for the Wii U are.

Iwata did today!! And tomorrow is the investors meeting, he may cry there to. Lets hope they find something that works for wii U, soon. The way things go, wii U may achieve less sales than gamecube. I disagree with Nintendos policies, to reduce the salaries of the stuff by 50% AND THEIR salary only 20% "puritans" ... Those who #$#$# things up, pay less? They should have 80% salary reduction and the employees about 10%. Its not the fault of the poor employ, why wii U got less horse power than the competition does and why 3rd party companies, dont make games for it!. But I dont think Iwata gets it, is it? I am sure, his consideration is not WHY wii U is less horse powered, or WHY wii U have less 3rd party games... But WHY it dont sell that much, without reason given... so its Nintendo employee fault.. (Personally i wouldnt care about wii U power, if it had the games I want). Now my next waiting to see how it looks and goes, is the X by monolith. I hope more games like X will be announced for wii U.

From that only, I dont like what Iwata did.

a question... Have you seen the LOTR game that Monolith is developing for xbox 1 and ps4!!!!??? Why wii U is excluded!

Take a look at that  (monolith)

Edited by Plutonas, 29 January 2014 - 05:09 PM.

#43 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:36 AM

a question... Have you seen the LOTR game that Monolith is developing for xbox 1 and ps4!!!!??? Why wii U is excluded!

That's Monolith not Monolith Soft. So they can do whatever they want 

I found what Iwata hinting at an all in one console very interesting, all that's limiting them is battery life to support "next gen" graphics on a handheld

Edited by Penguin101, 30 January 2014 - 05:10 AM.

#44 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:19 AM

Iwata did today!! And tomorrow is the investors meeting, he may cry there to. Lets hope they find something that works for wii U, soon. The way things go, wii U may achieve less sales than gamecube. I disagree with Nintendos policies, to reduce the salaries of the stuff by 50% AND THEIR salary only 20% "puritans" ... Those who #$#$# things up, pay less? They should have 80% salary reduction and the employees about 10%. Its not the fault of the poor employ, why wii U got less horse power than the competition does and why 3rd party companies, dont make games for it!. But I dont think Iwata gets it, is it? I am sure, his consideration is not WHY wii U is less horse powered, or WHY wii U have less 3rd party games... But WHY it dont sell that much, without reason given... so its Nintendo employee fault.. (Personally i wouldnt care about wii U power, if it had the games I want). Now my next waiting to see how it looks and goes, is the X by monolith. I hope more games like X will be announced for wii U.

From that only, I dont like what Iwata did.

What are you talking about? I don't think you understand the pay cuts that were announced

Iwata is taking a 50% pay cut and Miyamoto a 30% pay cut. The rest of the board are taking 20% pay cuts. Employees like developers and the like are not getting pay cuts, only the board of directors. If you didn't know, these are the people who make all the major decisions.

#45 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

today the rumor that watchdogs is not coming on wii U, revived again, because they removed it from the pdf file of wii U 2014 releases... anyway, watchdogs is not in my list in any platform, I got sick reading about watchdogs, its an old food... so I got bored very quickly, even before it comes out.

http://www.nintendo....014/140130e.pdf

above you can check the oficial pdf info by nintendo till 30 of jenuary / 2014  there is no watchdogs, but they do have the " child of light "

Edited by Plutonas, 31 January 2014 - 02:54 AM.

#46 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:29 AM

Watch Dogs comes with Donkey Kong TF. Separate discs of course, I actually heard that Watch Dogs will be burned on AOL cd's, so there is likely to be 3 cd's in total.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!