16 replies to this topic

#1 ctr16

ctr16

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:49 AM

Hello everybody.

I have a problem with my gamepad. When i turn on the console, it displays correct collours on TV but gamepad after pairing shows everything what should be white in pink. When I unplug the power cord from the console and turn gamepad on screen displays perfectly. Anyone have an idea what seems to be the problem?

20140129_093151.jpg

#2 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

Oh jeez o_o

I'd call nintendo, or, if you just recently bought it, bring it back to the store.

794144.png?13383682

#3 ctr16

ctr16

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

Unfortunately i got it as reward. The worst thing is that Nintendo dont have distributor in my country.

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:25 PM

so the gamepad displays normally until you turn on the console and get the the menu?
or... what?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 ctr16

ctr16

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:29 PM

Half correct. Nintendo logo is correct, pairing information is correct. WII U logo and the rest of things after that have inverted colours ( white with pink ).

#6 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:33 PM

contact where you got it from the people who gave it to you as a reward.

nintendo is useless when it comes to distribution. 

Edited by alan666, 01 February 2014 - 12:34 PM.

#7 ctr16

ctr16

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

I will contact but I am curious about the technical reason of this issue.

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:49 PM

Sounds rike the wireless card might be the problem?
It's not the LCD according to you.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 ctr16

ctr16

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

LCD works as it was designed. I thought about it but i dont have any problems with connection, everything is stable. Not even one incident with connection loose. 

#10 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:29 PM

Does the TV remote mode look fine?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#11 ctr16

ctr16

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:53 PM

Left side is pink, right side with tv remote mode looks perfectly.

#12 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:09 PM

Sounds the like wireless chip is bad and its not sending all the information correct the gamepad.

If this is true the wii u gamepad boot and all things that are done from within the gamepad .i.e TV app should show clear.

It really sucks that this happen but the only real fix i can think of would be to call nintendo and get them to replace it. I know you said you dont have one in your county but you might have to try one that is close by and see if you can ship it to them.

Other then that your have to get another gamepad.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#13 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:17 PM

It's for Valentines Day coming up on the 14th.

Edited by Sorceror12, 01 February 2014 - 04:17 PM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#14 ctr16

ctr16

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

Gamepad have broken BGA chip (DRC-WUP 811309J31 1217LU603). Anyone knows what temperature should i use to heat this chip without cooking it?

#15 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:20 PM

Ask on the ps3 forums. They have more expertise in this field.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#16 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:02 AM

Ask on the ps3 forums. They have more expertise in this field.

Bah! More expertise than me?! Blasphemy! All he needs to do is hit it repeatedly with a hammer, place it carefully in a bathtub, remove it, allow it to dry, and then place it into the microwave on high for 5-10 minutes. It's simple, really. I doubt any PS3 forum-goer would have known that.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#17 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:04 PM

Bah! More expertise than me?! Blasphemy! All he needs to do is hit it repeatedly with a hammer, place it carefully in a bathtub, remove it, allow it to dry, and then place it into the microwave on high for 5-10 minutes. It's simple, really. I doubt any PS3 forum-goer would have known that.

http://community.us....EW/td-p/4451455

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!