#1 esper

esper

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo The Muppets Pokemon Yu-Gi-Oh

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:52 AM

Hello i'm esper, I am very excited for the Wii U when i first saw it i thought it was like the evolution of the DS. I have read all the rules. I am a Nintendo fan my first console was the Gamecube and my first handheld was the Advance. Im pretty shy/akward that's about all.

#2 Garolymar

Garolymar

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • NNID:Garolymar
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin/ Anything else Nintendo.

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:18 AM

Well, Hi there! Welcome To the Forums, It's quite the friendly community so you'll be comfortable in to time at all.
So, what genre of games do ya like? Seen any good movies lately? How about music do ya like that stuff?
Anyways, It's good to know ya read the rules, follow them and much good times will be had.
I could try to write and essay like some of the people who are bound too but I can never think of that much to say so I'll just finish by saying hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to your posts.

Edit: Forgot to add if you need any assistance the Guides, AMAC our moderator and Feld0 our Admin are always happy to help. Guides can help with community issues, AMAC and Feld0 can handle tech problems. So yeah, Again Welcome to the forums!

Edited by Garolymar, 10 November 2011 - 08:20 AM.

Posted Image

#3 esper

esper

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:02 AM

Hi um Turn Based RPG's are my favorite genre haven't seen any movies probably should go see one and my music intrests are all over the place.

#4 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:20 AM

Hello there fellow Yu-Gi-Oh fan, I am Caius aka zxride64 or Zx for short. I am one of the member that carry the title of being a Guide. We help you out with non-technical problems, and help show you the ropes around here til you feel comfortable. We have multiple member with diverse taste in Games. However, we are very respectful to one another. This is the Newcomer's Guide and Ruleset. How were you able to find the forums, what kind of games do you hope come to the Wii u. What games are you hoping to get for the rest of the year.
Well welcome to our forums, enjoy your stay here in one of the best troll-free forums.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#5 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:25 PM

Hello and welcome to the forums! My first nintendo console was the Super Nintendo, even though I only recall playing Super Mario World. xD I do admit though, I really like the gamecube era. As you can see from my avvy, I looooove Super Mario Sunshine. That is one of my all-time favorite games, including Legend of Zelda Windwaker. Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island and Kirby's Epic yarn is also on my list. xD My first handheld system was actually the Gameboy advance. My brother owned a gameboy color, but I didn't play it too much. lol

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

#6 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:58 PM

Hi um Turn Based RPG's are my favorite genre

Play Pokemon. It's not that bad. Anyways, welcome! You might want to read the rules. I'm just gonna tell you this is THE BEST forum for talking about the Wii U. Scratch that, BEST FORUM EVER!!! If you need any help, you should talk to us guides or if you're looking for technical difficulties ask AMAC or Feld0. If you see ponies, well, I hope this will explain it to you:

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#7 esper

esper

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:52 PM

Play Pokemon.

I own every main Pokemon game on DS and Ruby/Saphire.
Thanks for welcoming me everyone this forum is awesome.

#8 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:16 AM

Welcome to the Wii U forums. I was kind of shy/awkward too when I first showed up here(still am a little), so I can empathize with you there. Just be yourself, and be willing to speak your opinion on the different topics here whenever you feel you can. Trust me, you'll make plenty of friends here. :)
What's your favorite Pokemon game(s)? Mine are Saphire and Emerald.
What games are you excited for? Personally, I can't wait to play Skyward Sword(pre-ordered since 2009), The recently confirmed Zelda 3DS, the all-but-confirmed Majora's Mask 3D, Monster Hunter Tri-G, Monster Hunter 4, Super Mario 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion 2, Sonic Generations(both 3DS and PS3 versions), The inevitable Ruby and Sapphire remakes, Paper Mario, Kirby Returns to Dream Land, Resident Evil: Revelations, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, and Sly Cooper 4.

Edited by Andy, 12 November 2011 - 06:16 AM.

Posted Image

#9 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:59 AM

Welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry for not welcoming you earlier but was... busy.

Anyways, your name sounds familiar. Isn't that the word used to describe the monsters that you summon in FF: XIII: Revenant wings?

So, how'd you find us?

I'm the local Kingdom Hearts fan.

Do you play Minecraft? If yes, this site has it's own server.

What are your thoughts on the recent Steam Hack? (i.e. Steam being hacked)

Errrr... which gaming systems do you own?

Don't worry if you're shy or awkward, it's normal :P

Well, that about covers it.
Wish you fun and tons of new friends here!

-Brian (Lead Guide)
P.S. Any problem with a Guide or a post (or thread) in the Introduction Central section should be told me as I'm the mod of this section :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!