KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:10 AM

I found even arkham city and splinter cell: blacklist's use of it was pretty decent. Definitely got a little "nerfed" if you will for Origins though.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#22 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

lol

#23 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:10 AM

lol

Wow, such a quality post...

Brings a tear to the eye...

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#24 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:26 AM

Do you even know why he is lol'ing?

It's going to be hard for 3rd Parties to have their "Definitive Version" on the Wii U. Apart from the highly damaged relations that Nintendo is having with them, the hardware itself is the deterrent. The Gamepad and how it used is what will always be the defining point as to what counts as superior, given the lower spec array of the Wii U compared to the other two (X1 is definitely capable of more, it just isn't.) And most 3rd Parties are going to be driven towards that.

Back to the Gamepad, the problem lies twofold. The first is that the controller itself isn't the greatest. They've tried too hard to integrate a tablet into the controller, and you can't deny that there are plenty of developers who don't know how to add it in, whether or not it's a technical issue, a creative block or just a disinterest to utilise it because like they did with the Wii Remote (and even if it isn't true), they might feel an obligation to have those functions used. Of course, you do have those developers who are making great uses of it.... shame that most of them AREN'T Nintendo.

The other problem lies with people, both developer and consumer, who just don't see the point. It's not like the Wii were you get it the moment you pick it up. The Gamepad doesn't actually have that effect, because for the most part, the Gamepad is being no more intuitive than everything that's been done on a smartphone. You also have game incompatibilities with a standard controller, a feature that honestly bugged the crap out of me in certain games. Batman and Mass Effect 3 didn't need to be tied down to the Gamepad, a Pro Controller would've been fricking dandy.

The Gamepad is practically the Wii U, and no justice is being served to it because people would rather it be an optional device; they don't want to give it justice. As always people are gonna jump on the "They want to sabotage Nintendo" bandwagon, but that's a minor problem compared to 10 others. All of this is leading to 3rd Parties showing disinterest in the system. I don't blame them either. The Wii U doesn't have it's audience after a year, and it sure as hell won't align with what those parties are aiming for. In the end, this just means Wii U exclusive need to be pumped out faster and more frequently to stop people from getting the time to diss it like I'm kinda doing right now. Until they can keep a consistent energy, the droughts are gonna be worse than ever.

Rayman Legends is probably going to be the only Wii U multiplat that one could consider the Definitive Edition.

Edited by Auzzie Wingman, 20 February 2014 - 12:47 AM.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#25 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

Do you even know why he is lol'ing?

I'm assuming either at the title or my comment.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#26 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:55 AM

It's not available on the Xbone or PS4, but the developers of ths game claim the Woo U version is the Definitive Version

http://www.nintendol...d_functionality

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#27 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:46 PM

It's not available on the Xbone or PS4, but the developers of ths game claim the Woo U version is the Definitive Version

http://www.nintendol...d_functionality

Woo U is best console.

Anyway this is impossible. Sailtheseas and mahmood have made it quite clear that the gamepad is useless, therefore, the developers must be lying. Nintendo has obviously kidnapped their families and are forcing them to say these things, when in reality all they really want to say is that the gamepad is uselss.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#28 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

Woo U is best console.

Anyway this is impossible. Sailtheseas and mahmood have made it quite clear that the gamepad is useless, therefore, the developers must be lying. Nintendo has obviously kidnapped their families and are forcing them to say these things, when in reality all they really want to say is that the gamepad is uselss.

If you learn how to read I didn't say the Gamepad was useless I said developers are not utilising the Gamepad well enough for it to be a mandatory accessory, not even Nintendo are using the tablet controller's screen functionality to the best use which means that it's not really worth having unless you like the off TV functionality it gives you.

This whole second screen/remote play stuff is never, ever going to take off.

My 3DS XL has a second screen and I hardly ever look at it, there's nothing on it worth looking at half the time. If developers started really utilising this second screen functionality in the same way games like Nintendo Land and The Wonderful 101 does then I'd change my mind in a heart beat.

Edited by SailtheSeas, 22 February 2014 - 01:04 PM.

#29 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:27 PM

lol

What a moving amazing well thought post. Shut this bloody forum down. Nothing more needs to be said you magnificent B@stard!

Edited by Ryudo, 22 February 2014 - 01:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!