Photo

Next Month in Playstation Plus North America (March 2014)

Playstation 3 Playstation 4 Playstation Vita Vita Playstation PS3 PS4 PSV Playstation Plus PS+

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:55 AM

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4)  
12804823943_4cd4aeb0ab_m.jpg

Free for PS Plus members

Run-and-gun through the zombie apocalypse as hit arcade shooter Dead Nation shuffles onto PlayStation 4. Fight for your life alone or with a friend as Jack McReady or Scarlett Blake as you step onto the streets of a city overrunwith undead flesh-eaters. And, if you’re feeling really brave, take a walk down the Road of Devastation – a deadly experiment that pushes your survival skills to the absolute limit as you face hordes of zombies with no extra lives and no second chances. The dead may walk – but you can make sure they don’t walk very far.

Tomb Raider (PS3)
12804823723_82931ca50d_m.jpg

Free for PS Plus members

This newest rendition of Tomb Raider explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a frightened young woman to the hardened survivor that she would become known as. Armed only with raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, Lara must fight to unravel the dark history of a forgotten island to escape its relentless hold.

Thomas Was Alone (PS3)
12804823763_2ce26863d6_m.jpg

Free for PS Plus members

Thomas Was Alone is the critically acclaimed indie platformer about friendship and jumping. Guide a group of sentient rectangles through a series of environments, combining their skills to reach the end of each level. Listen to awesome music by David Housden, negotiate obstacles meticulously placed by Mike Bithell and immerse yourself in the characters’ journey with a voiceover read wistfully and amusingly by Danny Wallace.

Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (PS3)
12804732695_fb97a5d00b_m.jpg

Free for PS Plus members

In this psychological survival adventure, the masked protagonist must escape from a city ravaged by disease, by any means necessary. Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut is a new kind of adventure where the choice of how to survive is up to you. Sneak through without firing a single shot, or kill everything in your path. Eat and sleep well, or resort to drugs to keep going. Search for survivors, or try to escape the city alone. Look after your mental health, or descend into madness. Lone Survivor is a game where your choices genuinely matter.

Unit 13 (PS Vita)
12805143034_5f07f9a9a5_m.jpg

Free for PS Plus members

Jump into the action with Unit 13 for PlayStation®Vita and conquer 36 tactical missions and 9 high value target battles as you help take down global terror networks and earn your place in the military elite. With the precision of the PlayStation Vita systems’s dual analog sticks and unique touch interface, Unit 13 is the perfect on-the-go action shooter. Wi-Fi connectivity adds fast 2-player co-op action, and 3G compatibility keeps you connected for instant social updates and new daily mission challenges.

Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite (PS Vita)
12805143174_ab4fa90a3e_m.jpg

Free for PS Plus members

In the world of Monster Hunter you’re never alone.
-The biggest Monster Hunter title to date with over 500 hours of gameplay.
-Huge variety of character customizations including 1400 weapons and over 2000 armor sets.
-Players can form a team of up to 4 players through Ad-Hoc play and experience the social gaming phenomenon.
-AI Felyne companion, who will accompany players on quests and provide aid through the challenging battles. With the ‘Felyne Exchange’ feature players can share their companions with other players, transferring data using the PSP’s sleep mode.
-Fans of the series can transfer their data from Monster Hunter Freedom 2.

Looks like another solid month. Already have Thomas/Unit 13, so it looks like MonHun and Lone Survivor for me. :3

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#2 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:58 AM

Holy dang. This is one of the better months in a while! Super excited to play Tomb Raider and not have to actually pay for it. :D

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#3 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:02 AM

That is one PSP game I don't mind getting. Espinas is not a MHFU monster by the way.

Edited by Lord Pickleton, 27 February 2014 - 08:09 AM.

LordPickleton.png

#4 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:34 AM

I'll grab monster hunt and dead nation
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#5 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:38 PM

Its a pretty poor selection in my opinion as is the EU choice. I'll probably download Dead Nation as its free and give it a go but I got the original PS3 game for free and deleted it after two goes so I'm not hopeful.

#6 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

Looking forward to Tomb Raider and Monster Hunter the most.

#7 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:18 PM

Its a pretty poor selection in my opinion as is the EU choice. I'll probably download Dead Nation as its free and give it a go but I got the original PS3 game for free and deleted it after two goes so I'm not hopeful.

Eh, it's not quite January/February's quality, but I'll take it. Free games is free games.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#8 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:55 PM

Sony sure is showing off how amazing PS+ is this year, every month since December has been amazing.

Already own Tomb Raider on PC though, the others look fantastic.

Edited by Abcdude, 27 February 2014 - 03:56 PM.

794144.png?13383682

#9 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:08 PM

I'm getting DEAD NATION :)

#10 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

All this does is remind me how much I nagged Mignaga for playing Tomb Raider but he kept insisting he never played it, then a while later I found out I mixed him up with Cerb.

GODDAMN GUYS!

Anyway, TR is really good if you haven't played, Monster Hunter is always good everyone on this forum knows that. Unit 13 kinda puts you in a position to ace a mission run if you want top honours (and for those of you who actually will get it, don't play the default for deadline missions, he's too slow, use Zeus).

I'm just assuming that Dead Nation is the PS4 PS Plus item for my PS4 here in Aus, since they seem to have been consistent the entire time, unlike the PS3 and Vita items. (I think you guys got Bioshock Infinite last month but I got it two months before. I think.)

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation Vita, Vita, Playstation, PS3, PS4, PSV, Playstation Plus, PS+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!