#1 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic,Mario,Pokemon,Zelda,Kid Icarus

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:47 AM

Hey Guys i am new here! I am Tails XD Tails the Fox! I am a Sonic Fan, and my fav character is(obviously) Tails. I am looking forward for a Wii U and i already have a Wii a 3DS a DS a GBA a PS3 a PS2 and a old NES.I am a huge nintendo fan(boy). But there is something. When People are arguing btwn Nintendo and Sega, I defend Nintendo. But when it is Sonic and Mario, i choose sonic. For some reasons :D
KID ICARUS UPRISING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 esper

esper

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo The Muppets Pokemon Yu-Gi-Oh

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:14 AM

Hi Tails welcome to the forum. So aside from Sonic what are your other favorite video game series.

#3 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:20 AM

Nice to meat you Tails. I'm Andy, one of the forums resident Zelda fan(boy)s (the other being Link). I'm also one of the guides here. If you have any questions on how to use the forums, feel free to PM one of my fellow guides or myself. If you ever have a problem with one of the guides, speak with Brian6330(who may be going by "The Kid" not really sure at the moment). He's the lead guide, and would be more than happy to deal with a guide who has gone out of line (not that any of them would). If you ever have a technical issue with the site, speak with our admin Feld0 or Moderator AMAC. They're nice guys, so don't be afraid to speak with them. Once you make five posts on the forum, you can enter the chat room; where you can have a conversation with any other members who are online.

If you haven't read the forum rules, you can find them here: http://thewiiu.com/f...ms-ruleset-153/

If you've yet to see the Newcomer's guide, it is right here: http://thewiiu.com/f...if-youre-new-•/

If you just follow all this, we'll have a great time here. :D

So, what games are you looking forward to playing? Personally, I can't wait to play Skyward Sword (One day left!!!! :D), Monster Hunter 3G, Monster Hunter 4, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion 2, Sonic Generations(3DS version), Paper Mario, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Sly 4: Thieves in Time, Resident Evil: Revelations, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, and Kirby Returns to Dream Land.
Posted Image

#4 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 19 November 2011 - 12:06 PM

Welcome I am Caius. Another Guide on the forums like Andy. I hope you enjoy this forum.
I am also a sonic fan and members like MLdragomaster and turbotails are other sonic fans.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#5 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 12:49 PM

What's up, Tailsthefox? Welcome to the forums! I am not a Sonic fan, but MLdragoMaster is a SUPER SONIC FAN (Hopefully you'll get the reference). Also, as the above stated, we're Guides and we're here to help you. If we can't help you, call Feld0 or AMAC. They're the awesome mods of these forums! Be sure to read the rules, and have a nice day!
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#6 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:40 PM

Welcome to the forums!

Nice to see another Sonic fan, and now we have more than one Tails lover :D (No, not me-"turbotails")

Anyways, as you can see by my avatar I'm currently playing Bastion... maybe you've heard of it?

I'm the mod of this section and watch over "Guides" ;) (Hence my user title being "Lead Guide and Introduction Central Mod")
Even though I'm not showing it atm, I'm a brony (a person who likes to watch MLP) and a huge Kingdom Hearts fan ^_^

I do videos of me playing Piano, play video games, enjoy life and talk with people.
Anime watching I sometimes do, not often, but you can see that I did in my sig.

Now, I hope you're nice (which you seem to be) and stay here and post plenty as most people who join-well, I think you understand.

Sincerely from a person who hopes you enjoy your stay,
Brian

Edited by Brian6330, 19 November 2011 - 03:40 PM.

#7 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic,Mario,Pokemon,Zelda,Kid Icarus

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:57 AM

Hi Tails welcome to the forum. So aside from Sonic what are your other favorite video game series.

Mario,Pokemon, Megaman, Assassin's Creed,Kirby, Mii Games, FIFA, Metroid and others.
I have only played 1 Zelda Game and I already became a 1/2 fanboy I have only played Smash Bros on virtual console and i am also a 1/2 fanboy.

So, what games are you looking forward to playing? Personally, I can't wait to play Skyward Sword (One day left!!!! :D), Monster Hunter 3G, Monster Hunter 4, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion 2, Sonic Generations(3DS version), Paper Mario, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Sly 4: Thieves in Time, Resident Evil: Revelations, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, and Kirby Returns to Dream Land.

3D Land, Luigi's Mansion, Sonic Gen (3DS), Kingdom Hearts DDD, MGS: Snake Eater 3D, Kirby returns to dream land, Kid Icarus Uprising, LoZ:OoT 3D
KID ICARUS UPRISING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 MLdragoMaster

MLdragoMaster

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:40 AM

one of the forums resident Zelda fan(boy)s (the other being Link).

Well excuse me, but I'm a huge Zelda fan too, in fact I'm spending more time on that than Sonic at the moment.

Anyway, we've already met Tails, and we're already getting on a lot. Welcome to the Wii U Forums, you're going to love it here. Want help? Ask me, the other Guides, or AMAC(Mod) and Feld0(Admin).
Enjoy your time and stay active :)

Posted Image

#9 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:45 AM

hi i already met you before but hi again :D

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: me, introducing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!