• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheEpithite

TheEpithite

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:42 AM

Sound works fine through TV but there is no sound at all when plugged into the capture card. The video is fine and sound comes through the gamepad. Other devices work fine in it (Xbox, PS3 etc.) so I can't see it being a fault with the card. I'm just not sure what the problem is.

I'm using HDMI and the card is an AverMedia CaptureHD PCIe.

Was wondering if anyone else has encountered this and if so how to fix it?

Thanks

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

Some games play audio exclusively through the gamepad if they use it, mh3u i had to play on the tv because of it. :(
You could use a 3.5mm cable from gamepad to the capture card but then you've got two wires hanging out of the pad, not ideal.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Dr Wario

Dr Wario

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:35 PM

Try testing more than one game.  If the sound works for some games, then Nollog's solution will work.

undOZ4c.png

#4 TheEpithite

TheEpithite

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:33 AM

So after going into the Wii menu the sound works perfectly but going back in the Wii U menu it's completely silent. Really strange, I don't quite understand why.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!