#1 shamira-g

shamira-g

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros, Pokemon, Metroid

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:46 PM

As a fellow fan of the Super Smash Bros. series, I was wondering about the rumors of the new game. Since there are not too many details, I decided to instead to do this topic about wishlists of characters, assist trophies, bosses and stages.
Now, here are the rules:
-No Anime Characters or Non-game characters. i.e: no Naruto or Fineus and Ferb
-No cursing. There are plenty of game reference replacement words you can use to emphasize your point
-No insulting other people's wishlists. Nobody likes a bully.
-Describing moves and settings would really help and is encouraged so people get a mental picture of what you want.

Now that we got that out of the way, I will repost my wishlist as an example.

I've actually got 4 lists: Playable Characters, Assist Trophies, Bosses, and stages

Playable:
-All the Melee characters should return
-Krystal
-Zoroark
-Lyn
-Chell (portal)
-Gordon Freeman
-Shadow
-Knuckles
-the Minecraft dude (lol)
-Meryl (Metal Gear Solid)
-Dixie Kong *I mean seriously! Her hair is one heck of a weapon*

Assist Trophies
-Tails
-Amy Rose
-Creeper (minecraft) *of course, this guy could be epic randomly coming out of the item crate like the redead*
-Peppy Hare *as a distraction! Can you imagine trying to battle trying to ignore his text comments asking you to do a barrel roll?*

Bosses
-Eggman
-GLaDOS *Insulting the players individually with her sarcasm and promises of cake would be EPIC*
-Metal Gear Rex
-Nightmare *Kirby's Adventure*
-King K.Rool
-King Boo
-Giant Head Crab (Half-life)

Stages

Hyrule Castle: Revamp the first SSB game's Hyrule Castle, it shifts to a dungeon with a chess board with a revolving platform in the background with a Darknut on one side and a fairy statue on the other. Randomly, the platform stops. The Darknut swipes at characters, the fairy throws out items.

Minecraft: A minecraft field that has a random shape. Every once in awhile, a TNT, a music block that spits out items, or a creeper appears

Aperture Laboratory: A moving stage, moving through test chambers with different obstacles like the different gels, turrets, crushers. Maybe even a companion cube appears with an item. the biggest hazard would be random portals popping up around the stage. They could either save you or send you flying down a hole/incinerater

8 bit world: random game scenery from the NES games such as Mario Bros, Metroid, Megaman, etc. The enemy's can be stunned by attacks and thrown, but some of them get angry and attack the players at random.

Bowser's Castle: some areas can be broken through and there is a lava pit under the stage. A random roulette game comes up. matches causes effects. 3 marios= curry, 3 yoshi's=food, 3 peach's=Heart container, 3 Bowsers= bomb-oms scatter about the stage, 3 stars(extremely rare)=Smashball/assist Trophy (the effects don't change based on items being turned on/off

I would also like to see the first Donkey Kong stage, Termina Bay, and Dream Fountain to return. I miss those stages.

#2 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:00 PM

these are the characters i want- krystal from star fox ,ridley from metroid, goroh from fzero, skull kid from zelda, girahim from zelda, bowser jr., and no clones ! only characters with original movesets luigi lucas type characters are ok just not characters with same moves with different effects like roy and marth.

Signature_Fox.png

#3 Garolymar

Garolymar

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • NNID:Garolymar
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin/ Anything else Nintendo.

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:07 PM

Well everyone from Brawl should be back, either add Mewtwo and Lucario or replace them both with Darkurai or some other similar Pokemon. The Pokemon trainer should have the 3 starters from Johto this time, Dr. Mario should be a costume for Mario and all other characters that have had costumes in the past should be able to acquire those costumes.
The roster should be at least 64 characters, 80 new stages with 15 from brawl returning 10 from melee and 5 from the original, meaning about 120 altogether. Every character should have 3 final smashes, a neutral B, Side B and a Recovery Smash.
NO MORE CLONES AT ALL, Seriously they still need to work on Ganon more, Give him a trident or something.
50 different assist trophy characters. And a sequel to the Sub Space emmisary with even higher cut scene quality.

My two characters I'd like to see become the new 3rd parties that Join Sonic and Snake on the roster would be Mega Man and maybe hmm... Well I don't really know, Maybe Klonoa?

And besides that as long as Captain Olimar is back with his moveset untouched I'll be one happy smasher!
Posted Image

#4 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:00 PM

Everyone from Brawl deserves to return, as well as Mewtwo. Give Dr. Mario and Roy a new moveset each, and then let them come back as well. Dr. Mario has some nice potential, and Roy is just plain awesome. Despite having Marth's moves, the two played very differently, so reflect that in a new moveset. As for new characters, anybody from Sin and Punishment would make me really happy.

As for stages, create entirely new ones, but revamp the... 'Obvious' ones - Final Destination, Battlefield, the stages that are related to Smash alone. So, from there, Nintendo could be awesome and add stages from all the past Smash games. If they did that, I'd weep manly tears.

Assist trophies and bosses, I'm not fussy... But, I'm really liking the boards concept of three Final Smash attacks.

#5 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

As a fellow fan of the Super Smash Bros. series, I was wondering about the rumors of the new game. Since there are not too many details, I decided to instead to do this topic about wishlists of characters, assist trophies, bosses and stages.
Now, here are the rules:
-No Anime Characters or Non-game characters. i.e: no Naruto or Fineus and Ferb
-No cursing. There are plenty of game reference replacement words you can use to emphasize your point
-No insulting other people's wishlists. Nobody likes a bully.
-Describing moves and settings would really help and is encouraged so people get a mental picture of what you want.

Now that we got that out of the way, I will repost my wishlist as an example.

I've actually got 4 lists: Playable Characters, Assist Trophies, Bosses, and stages

Playable:
-All the Melee characters should return
-Krystal
-Zoroark
-Lyn
-Chell (portal)
-Gordon Freeman
-Shadow
-Knuckles
-the Minecraft dude (lol)
-Meryl (Metal Gear Solid)
-Dixie Kong *I mean seriously! Her hair is one heck of a weapon*

Assist Trophies
-Tails
-Amy Rose
-Creeper (minecraft) *of course, this guy could be epic randomly coming out of the item crate like the redead*
-Peppy Hare *as a distraction! Can you imagine trying to battle trying to ignore his text comments asking you to do a barrel roll?*

Bosses
-Eggman
-GLaDOS *Insulting the players individually with her sarcasm and promises of cake would be EPIC*
-Metal Gear Rex
-Nightmare *Kirby's Adventure*
-King K.Rool
-King Boo
-Giant Head Crab (Half-life)

Stages

Hyrule Castle: Revamp the first SSB game's Hyrule Castle, it shifts to a dungeon with a chess board with a revolving platform in the background with a Darknut on one side and a fairy statue on the other. Randomly, the platform stops. The Darknut swipes at characters, the fairy throws out items.

Minecraft: A minecraft field that has a random shape. Every once in awhile, a TNT, a music block that spits out items, or a creeper appears

Aperture Laboratory: A moving stage, moving through test chambers with different obstacles like the different gels, turrets, crushers. Maybe even a companion cube appears with an item. the biggest hazard would be random portals popping up around the stage. They could either save you or send you flying down a hole/incinerater

8 bit world: random game scenery from the NES games such as Mario Bros, Metroid, Megaman, etc. The enemy's can be stunned by attacks and thrown, but some of them get angry and attack the players at random.

Bowser's Castle: some areas can be broken through and there is a lava pit under the stage. A random roulette game comes up. matches causes effects. 3 marios= curry, 3 yoshi's=food, 3 peach's=Heart container, 3 Bowsers= bomb-oms scatter about the stage, 3 stars(extremely rare)=Smashball/assist Trophy (the effects don't change based on items being turned on/off

I would also like to see the first Donkey Kong stage, Termina Bay, and Dream Fountain to return. I miss those stages.

They should make all Stage from Smash Bros and Melee return as well as Brawl
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#6 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic,Mario,Pokemon,Zelda,Kid Icarus

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:12 AM

Tails
Knuckles
Megaman(X,Starforce,.EXE,original,Megaman Legends)
Zero(from Megaman X,Protoman.EXE,Protoman original, megaman Zero)
Zoroark
Miis
Birdo
New Pokemon Trainer
and...
Justin bieber!
KID ICARUS UPRISING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Garolymar

Garolymar

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • NNID:Garolymar
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin/ Anything else Nintendo.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:09 AM

I forgot about one more thing to add, I think they should get rid of smash balls and instead go for a more traditional way to obtain your final smash. They could use the emblem as a bar and every time you get a combo on your opponent your emblem fills up a little bit, the higher the combo the more it fills up. To activate Final smashes it should be L2 and B So that you don't waste your final smash and can still use your normal special moves. This way if you want to save your Recovery Final smash because you're on your last legs you can and when you get blasted off the stage you can have a chance to get back in the game.
Posted Image

#8 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:15 AM

Tails
Knuckles
Megaman(X,Starforce,.EXE,original,Megaman Legends)
Zero(from Megaman X,Protoman.EXE,Protoman original, megaman Zero)
Zoroark
Miis
Birdo
New Pokemon Trainer
and...
Justin bieber!

Ha Ha Ha! Justin Bieber would be great to use a final smash on!

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#9 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:51 PM

Ha Ha Ha! Justin Bieber would be great to use a final smash on!

How about making Justin Bieber THE Smash ball...?

Lol, jk, I'm not allowed to hate Justin Bieber

I WANTZ STOCKE! Not going to happen, though.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#10 Jumbo Worm

Jumbo Worm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Earthworm Jim, Metroid

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:02 PM

I've got a good list here, so lets get started:

1. A NEW ADVENTURE MODE

The Subspace Emissary in Brawl was a hit or miss inclusion. Some people really like it (like me), but others do not. Maybe it was the repetitiveness, or the lack of enemies from other games other then Super Mario Bros, or even the fact that you don't actually visit any of the game's worlds (except for Sky World). My idea for a new adventure mode would be something like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. There is one main hub area, and the other worlds are scattered around. The world's would be interconnected, and there would be a boss in each one. Don't know what the story would be, but the villain should be someone we know.

2. RETURN OF OLDER STADIUM MODES

Melee got rid of Board the Platforms. Brawl got rid of Race to the Finish. What's next? Are we going to lose the Home Run Contest? They need to either create some new modes, or bring back the other ones. Board the Platforms was awesome, and really tested your jumping skills. Race to the Finish was a fun break from Classic mode. Having these return would be fantastic.

3. NEW MULTIPLAYER MODES

We've got Time, Stock, Coin, Team, and Special game modes in Multiplayer. Some new modes would be awesome. Tag Team would be great. One person on each team would be fighting, and the two partners could swap out at any time. King of the Hill mode would work so well in this play style. People knocking others out of the ring to gain control of it.

4. CHARACTERS

Duh. Characters are a must. I would love to see:

Waluigi (Super Mario Bros.)
Little Mac (Punch-Out!)
Bowser Jr. (Super Mario Bros.)
King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)
Krystal (Star Fox)
Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo)
Victini (Pokemon)
Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)
Megaman (Megaman)
Geno (Super Mario RPG)
Paper Mario (Paper Mario)
Issac (Golden Sun)
Ridley (Metroid)

Some more obscure characters (which probably won't happen):

Space Pirate (Metroid)
Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
Akari (1080 Snowboarding/Wave Race)
Lanky Kong (Donkey Kong)

I would also love to see Earthworm Jim and Banjo and Kazooie, but there's no real chance.

5. STAGES
Personally, I found Brawl to have quite a few lack-luster stages. I'm hoping for a few stages:

Bowser's Castle (Super Mario Bros.)
Stricker Stadium (Super Mario Strikers)
Galaxy Voyage (Super Mario Galaxy)
Skyloft (Skyward Sword)
Spirit Tracks (Spirit Tracks)
Planet Aether (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
Patch Land (Kirby's Epic Yarn)
Route 1 (Pokemon)
Tetris (Tetris)
Angel Island Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog)
20XX (Megaman)
Paper Theater (Paper Mario)
Living Room (Chibi-Robo)
Championship Match (Punch-Out)
Mii Plaza (Or whatever type of Mii hub)

That's all...for now...
Posted Image

#11 GunGoomba

GunGoomba

Friend of Bulbmins

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Mario, Peach, Zelda. Yoshi

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:06 PM

Playable Newcomers:
Medusa/Palutena
Bowser. Jr
Ridley
Louie with the new Pikmin 3 Pikmin
Starfy
Lip
Little Mac
Isaac
Victini
Zoroark
Sukapon
Mach Rider
Gooey - I know, Wishful thinking, but he is so adorable!
Toad
Tingle
Paula
Claus
Young Link with a new moveset
Tom Nook
Custom Robo
King Krool

Assist Trophies

Empress Bulbax (Pikmin 2)

Her First attacks involve giving birth to Larva Bulborbs that latch on to the opponent and bite them.

Her Second Attack is rolling around the stage and flattening opponents.

Then the final attack is her making Background items fall on your opponent by shaking the stage. These items may have potential to KO, if they're big enough.

Poe (Zelda)

These enemies possess your opponent and make them do whatever the poes want.

Rupee Wraith (Zelda)

This can only be used in coin matches. A Rupee wraith appears and starts causing opponents to lose coins.

7 Star Spirits (Mario/Paper Mario)

The seven Star Spirits appear and use Peach Beam. This can do up to a 100% damage.

Chunky Kong (Donkey Kong)

Chunky Kong charges his Fist and uses Primate Punch. This can KO an opponent if their damage is high enough. He can also shake the stage if he punchs something.

Starly (Starfy)

She defends the user by using Pufftop Barrier for 20 seconds.
Posted Image

#12 Finesthour

Finesthour

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    My little Pony

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:21 PM

If Empress Bulbax is in the game, would she not take up much of the fighting field?

Not that I am complaining or anything.

I would love to see her join in the game with Olimar.

Posted Image

#13 GunGoomba

GunGoomba

Friend of Bulbmins

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:38 AM

If Empress Bulbax is in the game, would she not take up much of the fighting field?

Not that I am complaining or anything.

I would love to see her join in the game with Olimar.

She could be shrunken down like Honey Queen in Mario Kart in order to her job as an assist trophy.
Posted Image

#14 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:00 AM

What about Magnus? And that AR Box from the 3DS? And Miis

#15 GunGoomba

GunGoomba

Friend of Bulbmins

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:18 PM

Miis

I bet this will be a broken character. Anyway, I wonder if they would have customization?

Edited by GunGoomba, 09 December 2011 - 01:18 PM.

Posted Image

#16 Jumbo Worm

Jumbo Worm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Earthworm Jim, Metroid

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:27 PM

I bet this will be a broken character. Anyway, I wonder if they would have customization?

I think the only real customization would be if your Mii is a heavy-weight, average-weight, or light-weight character depending on their size and, well, weight. If you could customize their move set, someone would eventually find the perfect combination to make a broken character, unless their is some sort of limitation in the customization. I wouldn't mind playing as a Mii, and their specials could be as simple as a rolling a bowling ball into an opponent, or hitting a golf ball at someone. They could have a magic attack based on the color, just like in the Find Mii mini-game on the 3DS.
Posted Image

#17 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:21 PM

What about Magnus? And that AR Box from the 3DS? And Miis

PALUTENA'S LITTLE MESSANGER BOY, AND MAGNUS, IT'S ALWAYS A PLEASURE.

No, but, seriously - yes. I imagine he'd use the same sort of rough style that Ike uses, but probably faster in general, yet more endlag. I can picture him being the new manly-man of Smash.

#18 Turboblaze

Turboblaze

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, MLP: FiM

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:49 PM

Characters: the only characters that I would REALLY love to play as in the next Smash are Dark Samus and the Black Knight from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/ Radiant Dawn. Anyone else they add is up to Nintendo. Stages: a Mario Galaxy stage taking place on Starship Mario traveling across the universe like Lylat Cruise, and a Metroid: Other M stage taking place inside the Bottleship in a room that contains shifting holographic environments are probably my best ideas. Etcetera/other stuff: Link and Samus should be MUCH faster moving/more agile like they are in their most recent games, plus Link should get a better recovery like flying up on his Loftwing for a few seconds or something. That`s pretty much it.

#19 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:53 PM

Medusa could be a boss...
But anyways, forget about Kid Icarus Characters... we hardly know what they do!

#20 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:41 PM

Something that would be really neat would be attention to detail.

Like, if Mario and Luigi were fighting each other, their taunts would be replaced with something else.
Or, the more a character gets damaged, the more it shows. You know, like Bruises, cuts, weak faces, etc.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: super smash bros 4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!