Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:50 AM

Game Devs

You Devs out there who decided to not support the Nintendo Wii U for No Sensible reasons, you better listen to this

You always complain that your games don’t sell well but have you ever asked yourself Why? Devs out there support the Wii U with Bad ports and then complain of not selling well. A great example is EA Sports FIFA 13, it was missing so many key features for the game to be successful but still it sold okay for a bad port that had most of its amazing feature taken out.

But When I say this I don’t mean all Devs, There are Devs like Ubisoft who are doing their best regardless of the fact that their games are selling well or not. Ubisoft gave us AC4: Black Flag which is a beautiful fun and innovative game.

And then there is Activision Who kept giving us call of Duty Which is a fun and beautiful game that provides a nice, beautiful game play of shooting killing and war.

Then there is the stare of tonight show “Slightly Mad Studios” they are working their asses to provide Wii U with its best graphically looking game till now Project cars, this amazing and innovative game that truly gives  us the beauty of Racing .  Thank you slightly mad studios for yours great game that your giving us and thank you for your support.

For Devs that are not supporting us.

It’s not the end, all you have to do for the mean time is to port us games and I don’t think

that is very hard.

I know there are some game studios out there who want to dev for Wii U but their publisher is saying no, i forgive these guys.

Thanks for reading

Mahmood Bashir,

A future game developer

Edited by Mahmoodinho98, 11 April 2014 - 11:58 AM.

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:56 AM

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:24 PM

Now, just startup a patreon campaign and you'll be in business.

tumblr_m084y3qKZw1rom9flo1_500.gif

GZHB4.jpg

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 the gamz girnalizt

the gamz girnalizt

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    criticising nintendo

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:29 PM

k

gamz girnalizm all da way

#5 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:09 PM

Just so beautiful

I can't even!

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#6 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

Just some random thoughts

#7 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

I doubt actual developers are gonna come here and read this and if they did they most likely wouldn't care no offense but your words mean nothing to them.

Btw what game ideas do you have since you wanna be a game developer. I'd also like to start making games myself, but I'd plan on being a "indie" dev since I would want to make the games that I want to make and not be locked down by a publisher.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#8 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:21 PM

For anyone wanting to start use this https://www.yoyogames.com/studio

The advice I got was start just making like practice a bunch of crappy but simple games. Lke just a stickman walking right or talking to other sticks.

Also not a bad idea to snag RPG maker to practice.

#9 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

I would say the fanbase is also a part of main problem as well.

Edited by BASEDGOD Pachter, 11 April 2014 - 02:43 PM.

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:30 PM

I would say the fanbase is also a part of main problem as well.

IKR, buying only quality games :(

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 Thugbrown

Thugbrown

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:38 PM

I really believe it is not the devs we should be after because there are those that love the Wii U but can't get the support from their publisher who only cares about what their investers want and not the consumers.  A prime example, look at how many indy game companies are putting their games on the Wii U compared to the major game publishers that have big titles but only seem to fund what they believe is profitable or what their investers put their main interest in.  This is why it seems like a lot of multi plat games skip the Wii U.  EA for example while it brought it's 2014 sports titles over to the next-gen consoles it's excuse for skipping the Wii U was it wanted to focus on the next gen version but at thevsame time the ps360 got those games as well.  Crysis 3 was running on the Wii U but Crytek couldn't get EA to publish the game but we have Slightly Mad Studio an indy game company that has no problem bringing their game over because they self published their game.  The same can be said for the indy game company bringing the odd world games to Wii U.  It's not the devs it really is the big publishers EA, Ubi, WB, Activision, and others that look to the investers and not to their consumers that have Wii U's and want those big games on their console.  Instead Wii U is looked as a bad investment with the help of the media and the big publishers either give minimal funding and resources or don't bother at all.

#12 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:17 AM

Exactley I even believe that dice wanted battlefield on wii U but EA as usuall says no

If i start a gaming studio(may god help me) I will always dev games for fun not money

#13 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:47 PM

Why in gods name did you edit the OP to comic sans?

#14 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:31 AM

Why in gods name did you edit the OP to comic sans?

I originaly used arial(I dont really know what happned then

#15 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:58 PM

Your threads confuse me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!