• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 thexed

thexed

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:46 PM

Hi, I am Josh, I am new hear and New too the Wii U. I have had my Wii U for about a week now, and have always been a big Nintendo fan, I have owned a variety of consoles but I have owned every major Nintendo Console, and currently own home console except the Virtual Boy, SNES, and GCN (I have a Wii for that).

Hope to meet a lot of awesome Nintendo fans!

Edited by thexed, 05 May 2014 - 12:47 PM.

#2 Boose

Boose

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • NNID:Boose77
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:16 PM

Welcome to the forums!

Hopefully you meet some good people to group up and play with. Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros 4 look to be really amazing games!

See you on the forums!

p3djk.png

WiiU - Boose77

3Ds - 3368-2846-2692

#3 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:20 PM

Heck yeah, glad to have you here. I also grew up on Nintendo and they will always have a place in my heart. I'm sure you are like us and cannot wait for Mario Kart 8 here in a few weeks. It's going to be LIFE CHANGING. Hope you like it here :)

#4 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:37 PM

Welcome, enjoy your stay! :3 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#5 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:21 PM

;33333333333333333333333333333

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#6 thexed

thexed

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

Thanks guys! Actually I have never been able to get into MK, or SSMB, I am more of a single player kind of guy... I don't know why, I just am... or maybe if I am going to play multi-player, I want you to be in my loving room? lol...

Anyways MK8 does look pretty awesome and I have seen all the hype, so maybe it will turn a new leaf if I decide to buy it... or maybe I will get it for my birthday since it is right coming up this month...

I guess we will see...

#7 Dr.Legendaddy

Dr.Legendaddy

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • NNID:Dr.Legendaddy
  • Fandom:
    Lucas, Wario, King Triple D

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:06 PM

Peace!

wario_land_4__animated_miniwario_avi_set[7HzG] Our clans website please feel free to check us out or to join us: http://7hzg.webs.com/

We're on many Nintendo and PC Games represented always looking to have a good time together :ph34r:

Steam: DrUSA7

NNID:Dr.Legendaddy, 7HzG_Legendaddy(BLOPSII)

#8 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:27 PM

Welcome.

Lot's of great single player games already on Wii U, what type of SP games you into?

#9 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:23 PM

Welcome to the forum....I grew up on Nintendo..got my first console in 1985 with the NES, then got the SNES.  The next few years I had to buy the next consoles myself(finally had my own job and in college)...which was the N64, Gamecube, Wii, and now the Wii U.  I also have the 3DS now...and owned most of the previous handheld models.  I have to say...i always try new games but i always seem to come back to any kind of Mario game.  I am super excited for Mario Kart 8.  And excited to try out Super Smash!!!  Rock on Nintendo!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!