#1 fatalmephisto

fatalmephisto

Goomba

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Fandom:
    Resident Evil

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:44 AM

Whats going on everyone, my name is Aaron but everyone calls me Rea. I live in Kitchener Ontario Canada and I'm 27 years of age. i just around to picking up a 3DS a few days ago and i totally love it. Also I'm dieing to see what the Wii-U will offer. Glad to be here

#2 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:06 AM

Why hello I am a Caius a guide on the forums. It is highly recommended that you read the Newcomer's Guide and the ruleset. The admin is Feld0 and the Mod is AMAC and they are the ones who can help you out with technical problems. As a guide, I am here to help you with non-technical problems and getting use to the forum. Here is some advice, if you have a problem with the site you should first clear your cache to see if it fix it, next before you start a topic you should use the search bar to see if a topic like that was made already. I can tell you are a going to buy resident evil 3ds (a game I want to buy myself). You should look at this if you haven't http://nintendo3dsbl...vil-revelations. Now what other games do you want for the 3ds, and what games are you hoping to get on the wii u? Also how did you find out about this forum?

The games that I want on my 3ds are the kid icarus uprising game, Monster Hunter, Shinobi and some more. For the Wii U I am looking forward to Darksiders II, Ninja Gaiden, Ghost Recon Online, and Batman Arkham City.

Well I hope you enjoy the community.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#3 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:37 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Judging by your avatar, you're an Animal Crossing fan... right?

I've only played Wideworld, loved it-but after a good amount of time I got tired of it. It's just that it was missing some spice, but maybe the 3DS version will deliver :D

So, how'd you find us?
Would you love an Animal Crossing on the Wii U?

We have our on MK7 community, so go join it here
Thread for your Youtube channel
Thread to share your 3DS' Friendcode and other info.

Btw. go post! Don't be afraid!
It's not that we don't like lurkers, but let your opinion/comment be heard, as it matters to all of us... trust me.

Me= Introduction Central Moderator, Lead Guide and RPG fan.

Anyways, that about covers it.

See ya!

Edited by Brian6330, 06 December 2011 - 05:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!