4 replies to this topic

#1 DigitalHardCore

DigitalHardCore

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

Hi everybody.
I'm from Brazil and I'm a huge Nintendo fan.
My first console was an Odyssey 2, but I only taka interest about videogames when I win my Nes console. Not a true Nintendo, but it's the only avaliable at the moment. The name is TopGame and the brand CCE. There's dual sot (60jp and 72us).
Since then my life was only for Nintendo.

I've had another consoles Sega and Sony, but always I need 1 Nintendo console in each generation.

It's not a choice. It's the need for fun.
I'm 32 right now. And I'll be forever a Nintendo's disciple.
If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever WiiU go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever WiiU go

#2 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:23 AM

Well Hello there I am Caius. I am a Guide here on the forums who help newcomer's out. The forum is owned by Feld0 and is moderated by AMAC. The Newcomer's Guide and ruleset are recommended to be read. It is an interesting story you have. My first nintendo home console was my Gamecube (but it didn't last long which was my fault), since than I chose to get a Wii the before getting a ps3 since it was cheaper. Since than me and my bro were happy with our choice since there were a lot of Wii exclusives that I liked (like No More Heroes). When we later obtained a ps3 slim, we felt happy since we can than enjoy two consoles both with games we wanted. So I am a Nintendo+Sony kind of guy. The Wii U has so much potential for Nintendo franchise's that I can't wait to learn more. So what games are you interested for the Wii U? How did you learn about the forum.

My top games right now for the Wii U is Darksiders 2, Ninja Gaiden 3, Batman Arkham City, Ghost Recon, and Dragon Quest X. I learned about this forum through a commenter on the Wii U blog run my David of the 3ds blog. I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#3 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:08 PM

hey nice to meet you,i feel the same way! I always get a nintendo console each generation. you know why..... because none of the other consoles could solely satisfy my needs unless maybe it was a sega console.

Edited by hardcoreUfan, 07 December 2011 - 02:13 PM.

Signature_Fox.png

#4 TerryHomes

TerryHomes

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:25 PM

Hey dude, i am new at this page too. :)

#5 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:50 PM

Welcome to the forum!

So, got some more info on on the Odyssey 2? I've never really heard of it, so I'm a little confused ;)

Nice avatar though :D

So, since you're 32; what do you think of the FPS' genre? (Just asking. Personally, I'm not a big fan of it and how it's developing)

Heard of the ever popular Minecraft? This site has it's own server, so I just wanna bring that to your attention.

If you have a Youtube account (who doesn't) then share it here.
Since you're a gamer, I'm sure there's some info you'll wanna share here.

About me: I usually speak my mind, am very open, say one something's bugging me, am a pianist and wuv video games.

Well, I'm off!

-Brian

Edited by Brian6330, 07 December 2011 - 07:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!