#1 SparktehFox

SparktehFox

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Splatterhouse, Sonic

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:51 PM

This may be old new or it may not but Rockstar has released a teaser trailer for the upcoming GTA5. From what I've gathered, the game will be returning to Los Santos giving the player even more space than San Andreas did and CJ will be returning as an older man who tried to get a stable life.

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/

From Rockstar Games

"We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California."

Posted Image

#2 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:01 AM

rockstar have said a wii u version is possible but they are motivated by "economic opportunity" so basically they want to see how well it sells first
Posted Image

#3 SparktehFox

SparktehFox

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Splatterhouse, Sonic

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

rockstar have said a wii u version is possible but they are motivated by "economic opportunity" so basically they want to see how well it sells first

With the game just now going into development it's safe to say that they'll be at least 1-2 years before it releases and they haven't released any platform information yet. So we'll have to see where they go from here.
Posted Image

#4 Finesthour

Finesthour

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    My little Pony

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

Oh sweet jesus, I can see myself now.

I will sit on my couch all day, and just play GTA V just as much as I did GTA IV.

My parents are going to hate me.

Posted Image

#5 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:20 PM

Seems they are going to try to make it pretty realistic this time. They also have dogs this time. The ability to fly planes is also brought back from what I have heard.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!