WiiUCDN

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • NNID:knightwarrior85
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, Sonic , Mario.

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:22 PM

Does anyone know if this game will eventually come out for the Wii U ??? Looks like I will have to eventually buy this game (Digital Copy) along with buying the other games like SMB, SMB 2, and SMB 3 on e-shop. E-bay sells the game as it is harder to get now for the Wii ! It`s good that the Wii U will play it !!!!!

Attached Thumbnails

• $(KGrHqVHJFQFH+4zc,COBS!,HiHBUw~~60_12.JPG

Edited by WiiUCDN, 22 May 2014 - 01:29 PM.

#2 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:45 PM

it would be a bit redundant, as all four games (SMW, SMW2, SMW:LL, SMW3) are already in the Wii U's eShop. I don't think it will come to the Wii U.

The only major difference is that the remake can save, and the Wii u virtual console has built in save and restore point (just make sure you dont exit the game by powering off the console)

Edited by grahamf, 22 May 2014 - 01:46 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#3 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:00 PM

There are also graphical diferences. Don`t remember seeing these versions of the SMB games being released individually.

Honestly, i have no idea if this version was ever release on VC.

#4 WiiUCDN

WiiUCDN

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • NNID:knightwarrior85
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, Sonic , Mario.

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:27 PM

There are also graphical diferences. Don`t remember seeing these versions of the SMB games being released individually.

Honestly, i have no idea if this version was ever release on VC.

Yes, that`s why I want to get the Wii Version game ! I don`t find it all that reduntant because the graphics in the Wii version (Which are the same for SNES) are BETTER and not exactly the same as the NES graphics. And no, the VC never did release it, just the digital copy. I don`t mind having two versions of the 3 games because I`m going to invest in other games before buying the upgrade version.

Edited by WiiUCDN, 22 May 2014 - 02:38 PM.

#5 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:28 PM

Funny how the original on SNES is easier to get  than the emulated to disc on Wii. I have it both for SNES and Wii. I agree they need to be on VC because it's the the very best version of those games. Visually better sounded better and played a bit tighter IMO. Even if they remade them in 3D I would consider them the definitive versions. Also you got Lost Levels which was damn hard.

#6 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:05 AM

Yes, that`s why I want to get the Wii Version game ! I don`t find it all that reduntant because the graphics in the Wii version (Which are the same for SNES) are BETTER and not exactly the same as the NES graphics. And no, the VC never did release it, just the digital copy. I don`t mind having two versions of the 3 games because I`m going to invest in other games before buying the upgrade version.

I had this game... man, i need it back! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!