#1 Nilo7

Nilo7

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • NNID:Nilo007

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:17 PM

Hey everyone!

I was searching around for an online Wii community and this website looks like a great first start. :)

A little about me... :P I'm a Greek-American and speak English, Spanish, and Greek and you can call me "Nilo" or just "Nilo7". The Wii was actually my first console ever, actually (I'm young, yes :P ).  

I was debating over which new console to get and had held off for a long time... at least until I played Mario Kart 8 about a week ago at a friends house. :P  So, I like MK8, and am anxiously awaiting for Super Smash Bros, as well!

I've also played PC games since before I got a Wii, and still do today.  I bought an old PS3 a year and a half ago from a friend and enjoyed the times I spent playing it, but I guess you could say my heart led me back to the Wii. :P

That's me in a nutshell.. I'm glad to be a part of this community! :D

#2 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:56 PM

Heeyyyyy, welcome to the forums buddy.

Don't worry, the Wii was my first home console as well (had portables way before consoles, doe). Might be around the same age? 

Mario kart 8 is amazing. Need to get more of my friends over to play it. Gotta study for exams though, no time for friends right now.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#3 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:30 AM

Awesome to have you here! It's nice to see more young blood here on the forums. Maybe you can smack some of the old fogies into shape. xD JK

But yeah, the Wii was my first console as well, though I didn't get it until like three years ago. :P

Anyways, hope you have fun on these forums, as well with your hopefully soon-to-be-purchased Wii U! :D

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#4 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:53 AM

Welcome

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#5 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:12 AM

Meh. I give it the rest of 11 minutes but welcome anyway.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#6 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:49 PM

Great to have you, Mario Kart 8 Mania is raging on, add me on Wii U: iEatTacos

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nilo7, introduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic