Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:34 AM

I noticed that thebtreehouse scene's are being filmed with two blackmagicdesign cinema or production cams. I love those cams! It's a shame that you only buy the body for that price... Thinking about investing in a BMD pocketcam. Technology is just too fast, I remember investing in a Canon XF300 as if it were yesterday...yet the cam is getting outdated pretty fast.

Any other film affictionados here?

More info
http://www.blackmagi...ductioncamera4k

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:09 PM

I ad money once. It was 1$. In 1900 the worlds first consumer camera could be purchased for 1$. I would be the bees knees with that I tell ya but now you have to show that up with this.

#3 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:59 PM

You get what you pay for.

And at that price, you buy fixed pattern noise that is a pain to correct in post. chansub-global-emoticon-f6c13c7fc0a5c93d

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#4 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 12 June 2014 - 01:03 PM

You get what you pay for.

And at that price, you buy fixed pattern noise that is a pain to correct in post. chansub-global-emoticon-f6c13c7fc0a5c93d

I believe with Davinci it is quitte easy. Never used it though. Friends of mine advice to go for R3D next time.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!