Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:02 AM

Aonuma once again teases us by saying he hears the fans, here is the interview:

Schreier: I have to ask… I asked readers what questions I should ask you, and the number one question was that you’ve hinted so many times about a new Majora’s Mask or a Majora’s Mask remake for the 3DS—will we ever see that?

Aonuma: I do know that fans want to see Majora’s Mask. I’ve heard that voice, it’s very, very strong, and I’m always listening, is what I would say.

Schreier: I think people reacted to the teaser in A Link Between Worlds, the mask in the house. People saw that and thought it was a hint for the future, so that’s why people are excited about that.

Aonuma: Maybe I was toying with them a little. (laughter) I’m doing everything I can. I hear the voices of the fans. There are so many out there. It’s very loud, and just to acknowledge the fact that the need, the want is out there, I put that in there.

My body is ready

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#2 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:18 AM

I think it is inevitable that it will happen at some point. As he said the demand is there, plus it would be good to have another Zelda game on the 3DS.

#3 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:01 AM

Even though Majora's Mask is a great game, it's not within my top three 3D Zelda games so I probably won't get it.

Edited by magiciandude, 13 June 2014 - 11:02 AM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#4 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:17 AM

It would give me a chance to play it properly, I remember when I was younger I always wanted to play it so when I finally got the chance I stopped playing after like the first dungeon haha. A remake would be nice so I can finally finish it.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#5 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

I have it on my Wii Mode VC. I picked at it a little, but I find the time limit a bit stressful and stops me from getting much done.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#6 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:26 PM

Never played it, but I would like to see it on Wii U virtual console.

#7 Xef

Xef

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:43 AM

I have it on my Wii Mode VC. I picked at it a little, but I find the time limit a bit stressful and stops me from getting much done.

You should use the song that doubles your time.

I just hope they bring it to 3ds since I have OoT3d there aswell, and I like having sequals and stuff on the same console
In fact if they brought MM and ALttP to 3ds I would have all zelda games on it except from:
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Four Swords Adventure
Skyward Sword
and soon Zelda U

But I can play all of those on the wiiu anyway with the exception of FSA(one day hopefully).

#8 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:41 PM

Honestly... I don't think the demand for this game is all that real.

Of course ANY 3d Zelda remake will sell.

But no one was clamoring for this game before that fake video hit teh youtoobz.

Probably because that video looked totally awesome.

Now if they do THAT... Then great. But MM wasn't that great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!