#1 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:45 AM

Does anyone (Other than me) think a Sonic title (or Shadow) would be good for the eShop?

by chance

#2 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:02 AM

I personally don't care that much about Sonic, but I think it would be wise to either make an original Sonic title, or remake the old Genesis ones in 3D for the eShop. More power to em' and all that.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#3 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic,Mario,Pokemon,Zelda,Kid Icarus

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:03 AM

Does anyone (Other than me) think a Sonic title would be good for the eShop?

Yes! Sonic 1 and 2 would be perfect. Not necessarily 3D classics, but Virtual Console. And Sonic 4 Ep 2 MUST be there.In 3D.
KID ICARUS UPRISING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:04 AM

What about a Shadow the Hedgehog title?

by chance

#5 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:09 AM

or actually i'd like a game i never played. Sonic Triple Trouble? (I played Chaos) Or... Tails Adventure ( I do have it on my pc(Sonic Adventure DX Minigames) But id like it there)

What about a Shadow the Hedgehog title?

Shadow? the one and only shadow the hedgehog game? You can't be talking about that one! NO YOU CANT! NOOOOOOOOOOO! MAARIAAAAA!
Ok im crazy...
Anyways.. Shadow on eshop? On a 3DS game card, it would work, but Eshop? Idk

Ooooooooooooh! I Know! Behold the one and only: Knuckles Chaotix! I never played that game.

#6 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:12 AM

Knuckles Chaotix? Never played that game before...

or actually i'd like a game i never played. Sonic Triple Trouble? (I played Chaos) Or... Tails Adventure ( I do have it on my pc(Sonic Adventure DX Minigames) But id like it there)

Shadow? the one and only shadow the hedgehog game? You can't be talking about that one! NO YOU CANT! NOOOOOOOOOOO! MAARIAAAAA!
Ok im crazy...
Anyways.. Shadow on eshop? On a 3DS game card, it would work, but Eshop? Idk

Ooooooooooooh! I Know! Behold the one and only: Knuckles Chaotix! I never played that game.

Either would be fine, seeing as how I enjoy the game.

by chance

#7 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:17 AM

I actually loved Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) Although the character.................................................(I HATE HIM!)............................

#8 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:18 AM

Although the character.................................................(I HATE HIM!)............................

What about the characters? Oh, you had white text, why do you hate them?

Edited by Shadow Knight, 19 December 2011 - 11:19 AM.

by chance

#9 Jumbo Worm

Jumbo Worm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Earthworm Jim, Metroid

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:01 PM

It's cool how companies is reviving some of the more obscure games like Konami's "Twin Bee". If they were going to do Sonic games, they would obviously start with the Genesis titles, and probably the Sonic 4 titles. They could even put up some of the Game gear Sonic games like Sonic Chaos and Triple Trouble.

Now as for Shadow the Hedgehog. Should they port the game over to the 3DS? I think not. The game did not do very well with fans or reviewers, and even SEGA knows it. A NEW Shadow the Hedgehog game? No. I absolutely despised the original game, even more then Sonic 06'. It's a series with a bunch of cartoon animals running around stopping the evil plans of an egg shaped man. Dark and moody story lines with guns and killing does not fit the universe at all, which is one of the reasons the game didn't do well. I'll give the game credit for it's awesome soundtrack and unique levels, but I hated the game play. Besides, a new Shadow game would drive the fan base into a psychotic rampage, especially since the Sonic franchise is starting to get back on it's feet after are hard fall. If they can rage over Sonic's green eyes, they would freak at a new Shadow game. The only character spin-off I agree with is a game revolving around Blaze the Cat. Her universe has barely been touched and is filled with so much potential.

What about the characters? Oh, you had white text, why do you hate them?

I think he was referring to just Shadow. Shadow has been known to be a very generic character, and I agree with this. There is not much originality put into his back story, and his angst, dark personality completely clashes with they happy world of Sonic. I will admit that in newer games like Sonic Free Riders and Sonic Generations, he has become a little more unique. He has gone from "I hate everyone! I am the ultimate badass!", to "I am the best! Everyone look at me!"

One last thing. Shadow Knight, I spy a small error in your fandom section. Nitendo is not how it's spelled. This may be due to limited space, but if you remove the period after Capcom, you should be able to fit that missing 'n' in there. No big deal. It was just bothering me.

Edited by Jumbo Worm, 19 December 2011 - 01:02 PM.

Posted Image

#10 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:14 PM

I think they should do a chao garden that synchronizes with all cartridge games.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#11 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:20 PM

I think they should do a chao garden that synchronizes with all cartridge games.

That's... not a bad idea, Darth!

by chance

#12 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:47 PM

I think that they should have a Sonic Trilogy game like they did for Metriod and it will contain all of the classic Sonic games.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#13 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:52 PM

That would be useless Nl, because that would deduct the value of those games, and should not be done, if anything, they should split them apart, or have it linked to eShop, so you can download the new pieces of the story directly from eShop.

by chance

#14 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:51 PM

I think that they should have a Sonic Trilogy game like they did for Metriod and it will contain all of the classic Sonic games.

They already had for the original DS

#15 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:59 PM

I agree with darth, also a general Sonic Racing game (not Riders, normal running) would be nice as well.

#16 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

Brian, Darth is my nickname for Wall Vader.
Also, your idea is also an excellent one Brian, and I would love to see a game like that!

by chance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!