• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:22 AM

Can't wait.

tumblr_mo7c73leUE1sskqzho1_500.gif

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:33 AM

POPULAR

Best part is PG said yesterday they want to make 3 with Nintendo if given the chance.

#4 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:32 AM

Best looking and playable sequel from Nintendo and Platinum Games... this Trick-or-Treat season!  October is officially the Month of Bayonetta!  Shut up and... TAKE MY HALOS!!!!!!

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#5 AegisReflector

AegisReflector

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:42 AM

Looks very sexy. Another game that makes me wish a WiiU was in my possession right now.

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:48 AM

Looks very sexy. Another game that makes me wish a WiiU was in my possession right now.

You been a member 2 years and don't have a Wiiu? Why?

#7 AegisReflector

AegisReflector

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:51 AM

You been a member 2 years and don't have a Wiiu? Why?

I was more interested in buying a PS3 because at the time Sony offerred more of a library of games towards my liking. I still have a lil' Nintendo flame in my heart but after experiencing the Wii it left me very disappointed.

But with the news of all these new games coming out, I now am totally on board with buying one. It's just a matter of deciding between getting a PS4 or WiiU first.

#8 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:59 AM

WiiU has left me overwhelmed. Downloads and retail. Really big back catalog now. Also should be a crime to miss Wonderful 101.

#9 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:18 AM

Best part is PG said yesterday they want to make 3 with Nintendo if given the chance.

We have to make it a success first. Millions of units sold. The haters are ready to say I told you this game wouldn't sell on a Nintendo console. If you have a WiiU there is no reason to not buy this game. NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:42 AM

We have to make it a success first. Millions of units sold. The haters are ready to say I told you this game wouldn't sell on a Nintendo console. If you have a WiiU there is no reason to not buy this game. NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!

Amen.

pNgecl.gif

#11 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:48 PM

Awesome, I hope Dragon Age 3 and the other games won't stop this game from selling too much. 

Edited by BASEDGOD Pachter, 27 June 2014 - 04:49 PM.

#12 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:08 PM

This looks awesome!!  Totally excited to try something new.  I have been a mario fan for a long time..but this is awesome!!

#13 Didescharlie

Didescharlie

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Fandom:
    Secret of Mana, Gunstar Heroes, EDF

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:57 AM

This looks absolutely fantastic!

#14 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

side boob, crotch shot

phbjoj.jpg

thanks to GAF, Daisy costumed confirmed

unnamed(1).png

skip to 2:59 into the video

daisy_zpsa4e114d2.png

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#15 Lafosse64

Lafosse64

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • NNID:Lafosse64
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:22 PM

I think Bayonetta 2 is one of the best deals of 3rd party that the Wii U has. This is treating the Wii U with the respect it deserves. Giving Bayonetta 2 with Bayonetta 1 inlcluded is just the way it should always be. 

For Example Mass Effecct 3... why the Xbox 360 and PS3 have a special edition with the complete trilogy and not the Wii U? seriously? Nintendo gamers were the only ones missing out.  Mass Effect 3 should have came with Mass Effet 1 and 2 included. Some Developer companies really like to spit on Nintendo's face.  

The Wii U is still capable of handling any game coming out these days (with a bit less detail maybe) and i think that at list for a whole more year it will be able to hold them, after that time i understand that some games could pass the chalice on the Wii U.
I really think its disrespectful to not release the last Batman on Wii U after we had 2 previous Batman games. Or the new entry of Call of Duty just like GTA 5, the Wii U can easily handle GTA 5 and that game would make the Wii U sell a lot more and no one would complain about sales issues.

Seriously if you have a system where you can play all Nintendo exlclusives, plus, at least most multiplatform games (except for EA crap) then most people will be more tempted to get a Wii U. Or at least people would make their decisions based on which exclusives they like the most (Halo, Mario, Killzone idk..) right now it is obvious that a normal customer will prefer a system like the PS4 or Xbox One cus they have most multiplatforms and also some cool Xbox or PS exclusives. Anyone that is not a Nintendo fan can pass on Zelda or Mario if they get access to many more great games.

anyway i went totally off topic, Bayonetta 2 is and example that Nintendo need to keep to gain customers. More customers, means more support and more support means more content for Wii U owners. I recommend EVERYONE here to buy Bayonetta 2 and support 3rd party support on Wii U. Besides, Bayonetta 2 can't disappoint. 

PS: those pics look pretty neat. 

''GAMER SINCE 1990''

#16 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:50 AM

This Santa is blasé, this mob-man is terrified: Bayonetta 2 is wacky
authorpoint.gif33 minutes ago - 1:15 PM on 07.24.2014
278587-baoneta2.jpg

it comes with the first game, for any of us who missed out (like me). Plus all that fun fan service (not nudity, but Nintendo costumes).

That's a classy move that deserves to be championed as much as the companies doing bad things need to be chided. Positive reinforcement. Support Platinum and developers that do good things like this. 

1406193276-5-noscale.jpg

http://www.destructo...ky-278587.phtml

#17 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:52 PM

Black Santa by Rodin and Joe Pesci by Enzo.  Nintendo and Platinum Games have already sealed the deal since the double disc deal on Bayonetta 1 and 2.

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#18 genev

genev

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of zelda,final fantasy,pokemon

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:07 PM

Bayonetta 2 looks awesome! I haven't played the first game and I'm really excited that I'll buy both in the price of one :laugh:

'' It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong.''

Voltaire

#19 Super Smash Bros

Super Smash Bros

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Zelda,Starfox & Super Smash Bros

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

Bayonetta 2 does have epic battles and plays like a dream.
Will this game sell well, right now I have to say it won't, by looking the pre-orders the game isn't very high in all console format, just good enough for Wiiu chart, things might get better as the date is getting nearer at the moment it's looking really bad, only game that is doing well is Hyrule Warriors.

Game is set to be released 21st November 2014 and it has been delayed.

Note: Only 2 games are sell well Mario Kart 8 & Pre-order of Hyrule Warriors.

Edited by Super Smash Bros, 27 July 2014 - 03:40 PM.

#20 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

Bayonetta 2 does have epic battles and plays like a dream.
Will this game sell well, right now I have to say it won't, by looking the pre-orders the game isn't very high in all console format, just good enough for Wiiu chart, things might get better as the date is getting nearer at the moment it's looking really bad, only game that is doing well is Hyrule Warriors.

Game is set to be released 21st November 2014 and it has been delayed.

Privide a link to prove it's been delayed. I have not seen anything even mentioning Bayonetta 2 has been delayed to November. Also the date? Isn't that just the rumored Smash Bros release date?

Edited by Ryudo, 27 July 2014 - 03:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!