• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:59 PM

http://mynintendonew...under/#comments

What Do You Think?

EDIT: Scroll Up :D

Edited by Swordmaster229, 06 January 2012 - 01:04 PM.

"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#2 Metroid

Metroid

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:19 PM

I don't know what to think... Nonetheless Nintendo's Conference will still beat Microsoft and Sony's conference (I think).

#3 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:26 PM

I don't know what to think... Nonetheless Nintendo's Conference will still beat Microsoft and Sony's conference (I think).

im 99% sure that nintendo will defeat sony + microsoft next E3 regardless of what console they dish out, they will show tech demos of NOT in game graphics to make the system capabilities seem better than wii u's cos wii u showed in game graphics. anyway my point is that they will show tech demos while nintendo shows tonnes of real games being made and finished being made for wii u :D weve got this one in the bag ;)

as for swordmaster, im sorry but this is pretty much an exact replica of another topic about the exact same thing http://thewiiu.com/t...box-at-e3-2012/
Posted Image

#4 Tipzil

Tipzil

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:34 PM

ohhh, well i used the search...
"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#5 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:43 PM

ohhh, well i used the search...

no worries, i do that every time i want to make a new topic and it never works for me, always says "nothing found" its ridiculous, dont blame you one bit
Posted Image

#6 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:02 AM

I have concern for nintendo, Most of the fanboys will no longer give any crap for the Wii U and the people who were interested might just settle with waiting for the nextbox or Ps4 instead of giving the Wii U A chance

1367065580450s.jpg

#7 Biohazard

Biohazard

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Gears of War, Killzone

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:04 PM

I have concern for nintendo, Most of the fanboys will no longer give any crap for the Wii U and the people who were interested might just settle with waiting for the nextbox or Ps4 instead of giving the Wii U A chance

Which fanboys are you referring to?

#8 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:02 PM

do not judge the population by the few people you personally know and especially dont judge the population by the internet drones. TRUST ME, it will succeed. the reason, most people do not look that much into what they buy, they look at their options, what looks coolest? what games on it? i will buy it. nothing will look cooler than that tablet controller to the majority of people who really dont care about reputation, console wars or any of that rubbish. they will then look at the titles on the shelf (the launch titles are fantastic, i dont need to explain that) and they will see hard core games. they will buy wii u.

and if you're for some reason not convinced, i have convinced 2 previous wii haters into two people seriously considering wii u and hoping it will be cheap enough for them to get :D
Posted Image

#9 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:39 PM

Yes, my microsoft fan friend says it looks cool, I think he would buy it, considering his dad is one of the best window/solar panel salesmen in the country. He has three Xbox360's and a PS3 and about 150 games. I have a ps2 and a wii, and 30 games.

I know another 3 friends think it's cool too. We are all pre-teens and teens. But some think it's stupid, but they don't know crap about it, they are sony fanboys.

#10 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:40 AM

do not judge the population by the few people you personally know and especially dont judge the population by the internet drones. TRUST ME, it will succeed. the reason, most people do not look that much into what they buy, they look at their options, what looks coolest? what games on it? i will buy it. nothing will look cooler than that tablet controller to the majority of people who really dont care about reputation, console wars or any of that rubbish. they will then look at the titles on the shelf (the launch titles are fantastic, i dont need to explain that) and they will see hard core games. they will buy wii u.

and if you're for some reason not convinced, i have convinced 2 previous wii haters into two people seriously considering wii u and hoping it will be cheap enough for them to get :D

Yes but most people who dont flame it think its pretty useless or just an add-on (yes there is still many people who beleive its an add-on)

Which fanboys are you referring to?

Sony or microsoft fanboys who were considering the Wii U

1367065580450s.jpg

#11 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:33 PM

Yes but most people who dont flame it think its pretty useless or just an add-on (yes there is still many people who beleive its an add-on)

since u havent rebutted my other points im assuming youre happy that those are ok and so this is the last problem you see left with the system. if so, then we have no problem, this whole confusion will absolutely be cleared up when e3 2012 comes and also since most people dont watch e3, the advertising will clear up that confusion and so will the boxes that are in the game stores
Posted Image

#12 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:58 PM

]

since u havent rebutted my other points im assuming youre happy that those are ok and so this is the last problem you see left with the system. if so, then we have no problem, this whole confusion will absolutely be cleared up when e3 2012 comes and also since most people dont watch e3, the advertising will clear up that confusion and so will the boxes that are in the game stores

Hope so, but what about those developers who are just sitting and waiting to see how this turns out instead of actually porting games to it. The Wii U can't be great on 3rd party games if 80% of them are waiting on other devs to port. Same with consumers, they are waiting to see if it will get 3rd party games or how well this will be and since the 3Ds had a price drop then they will wait for the Wii U to drop in price. So if people dont buy it then the 3rd parties that are their wont be bought therefore the waiting developers won't port, Wii all over again. Someone quickly prove me wrong

OH CRAP face.jpg

Hope so, but what about those developers who are just sitting and waiting to see how this turns out instead of actually porting games to it. The Wii U can't be great on 3rd party games if 80% of them are waiting on other devs to port. Same with consumers, they are waiting to see if it will get 3rd party games or how well this will be and since the 3Ds had a price drop then they will wait for the Wii U to drop in price. So if people dont buy it then the 3rd parties that are their wont be bought therefore the waiting developers won't port, Wii all over again. Someone quickly prove me wrong

^^^^^^^
Wtf

1367065580450s.jpg

#13 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:09 PM

] Hope so, but what about those developers who are just sitting and waiting to see how this turns out instead of actually porting games to it. The Wii U can't be great on 3rd party games if 80% of them are waiting on other devs to port. Same with consumers, they are waiting to see if it will get 3rd party games or how well this will be and since the 3Ds had a price drop then they will wait for the Wii U to drop in price. So if people dont buy it then the 3rd parties that are their wont be bought therefore the waiting developers won't port, Wii all over again. Someone quickly prove me wrong

OH CRAP face.jpg Hope so, but what about those developers who are just sitting and waiting to see how this turns out instead of actually porting games to it. The Wii U can't be great on 3rd party games if 80% of them are waiting on other devs to port. Same with consumers, they are waiting to see if it will get 3rd party games or how well this will be and since the 3Ds had a price drop then they will wait for the Wii U to drop in price. So if people dont buy it then the 3rd parties that are their wont be bought therefore the waiting developers won't port, Wii all over again. Someone quickly prove me wrong

^^^^^^^
Wtf

haha love your open mindedness, i went through all the thought patterns you went through too :D trust me ive been there. let me tell you this, does this sound like 80% of developers waiting for others: EA is making games for it that they havent announced, they said it in an interview for spike :) ubisoft is making 6 games already, no joke its true, including the next Assassins creed!! THQ is making darksiders 2 for it and metro last light :D oh yh and EA is 99% defo gonna put mass effect 3 on wii u :) ninja gaiden is coming too!! so is the darkness 2 :D teken, aliens colonial marines, friggin batman arkham city aswell :D two unnamed projects from two other developers and no more heros also. rockstar said it will wait to see sales, but they didnt say they care about other developers. bethesda said as long as the hardware can take it, they will put their stuff on it and crytek have already put their engine on it and said theyre "very happy" with the performance, im sure they may be making something for it :D all is looking fantastic for wii u. now its literally just a matter of waiting for E3 so that the drones can be put to shut up, the general public has no clue and they will love what they see when they see it, and as i said already, i know many who are already interested but who have previously been ps360 only.

Edited by Crackkat, 08 January 2012 - 01:10 PM.

Posted Image

#14 chris112

chris112

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Sonic, Kingdom Hearts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:11 PM

I just hope that it does good the PS4 and XBOX720, but not better than the Wii U. That's just what I hope.
"Now Wii're playing with power!"
Posted Image

#15 Marc

Marc

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Fandom:
    Resident Evil, Zelda, Metroid, Mario

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:57 AM

Just figured you guys would like to read this...

http://www.nintendoe...wii-u-will-win/

It makes a very good point, and is good for having confident opinions on Nintendo's ideas. Regardless of who or what turns up at E3, I believe that unless bigger and better ideas evolve out of no where, Nintendo really has a winner already.
BANGIN!

My body is ready. ^_^

#16 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:27 PM

i knew most of that but whats worrying me is that developers are playing the waiting game to see if it'll succeed & consumers will wait for A price drop like the 3Ds & for more 3rd party games. If they are all waiting for each other then that leaves the fanbase to keep it alive but there aren't enough to make 3rd party games nearly as succesful as their Ps360 counterparts. 40% of the fanbase aren't interested in those games & the price will scare away casuals. low sales = low game sales = 3rd party support washes away = gamers won't buy it = system flops D:

1367065580450s.jpg

#17 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:12 PM

i knew most of that but whats worrying me is that developers are playing the waiting game to see if it'll succeed & consumers will wait for A price drop like the 3Ds & for more 3rd party games. If they are all waiting for each other then that leaves the fanbase to keep it alive but there aren't enough to make 3rd party games nearly as succesful as their Ps360 counterparts. 40% of the fanbase aren't interested in those games & the price will scare away casuals. low sales = low game sales = 3rd party support washes away = gamers won't buy it = system flops D:

woah woah easy there broseph!! i thought we cleared up this whole "waiting game issue" when i replyed to ur previous post about this worry, dw you can say that u were not convinced but at least read the massive list of 3rd party titles that have already been announced :D look up three or so posts and you will see it.
Posted Image

#18 MoH

MoH

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Fandom:
    Shooters

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:03 PM

Well to be honest, I doubt they would announce a PS4 anytime soon, as the PlayStation Vita has not even made North American/European launch.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!