• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:48 PM

Then theyll have even more games that make watch dogs look like a terd to choose from.

I'd take Plumbers Don't Wear Ties or Bubsy 3D over Watch Dogs and likely find more entertainment out of it.

#22 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:50 PM

A long time ago, I said I'd buy it if it came to wii u, and I intend to stick to my word.  Might be pointless now, but I'll do it anyway.

I too made that promise. But then Ubisoft broke their word, so I feel no guilt breaking mine.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#23 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:25 PM

As much as I hate all 3rd parties right now I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt until I see the final product. If the game looks polished and has some interesting features than I will buy. If its a terd then I wont even care.

#24 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:59 AM

It would be nice to see the Wii U version included all dlc.

I found this pre-order bonus on amazon

WDOG040_UbiCom_AMZ_SignatureShot_Product

Amazon Exclusive Pre-order Bonus Offer
Pre-order Watch Dogs for WiiU and receive the Signature Shot Pack, which includes an exclusive single player mission, that once completed, unlocks both a unique Biometric Rifle and the Viceroy’s Outfit. The code will be emailed within two days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders.

GameStop pre-order bonus:

WatchDogs_PalacePack2_bonusLG.jpg

Pre-order Watch_Dogs and receive the GameStop_Exclusive Palace_Pack!

Includes a Single-Player_Mission + rewards for mission completion.
Rewards include:

• _Investigation Bonus: Unlock exclusive investigation opportunities inside the network
  • _ATM Hack Boost: Boost your cash rewards when hacking bank accounts

Edited by Sorceror12, 11 September 2014 - 07:04 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#25 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:37 AM

Yeah I'm either getting it mid-2015, or see if it gets a good black friday sale. I want to support third parties, but they make it so damn hard.

I've supported UBI with my early purchases of Rayman, Splinter Cell and Child of Light....  I don't have any interest in this, unless it's around $15 (which is about what I paid for AC4)

#26 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:45 AM

First Look for Watch Dogs Wii U

#27 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:48 AM

not bad, looks to be 720p and 30 fps (farts per second)

Edited by Sorceror12, 11 September 2014 - 09:48 AM.

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#28 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:56 AM

Maybe there will be some new Wii U owners.....

i don't think a worthy amount of fresh wii-u owners are going to pick watch dogs over the plethora of games to choose from. if watch dogs was really a system seller, they would have bought any other system to do so.

#29 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:31 PM

From Reddit:

"So Ubisoft delayed a game six months, so it can compete directly with Smash Bros. Then, when it doesn't sell, Yves Guillemot can trot out to the gaming publications, say "We tried, but they just didn't want it" while ignoring major factors that include the late release date, the outright idiotic decision to go up against the biggest WiiU game of the year, and the fact that Ubisoft themselves have pretty much poisoned the well with their comments on WiiU owners as a whole.

And, of course, the narrative will be set in stone as "WiiU owners don't want M-Rated games."

I'm not sure if it's diabolical genius or simple stupidity fueling this decision, to be honest."

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#30 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:35 PM

From Reddit:
"So Ubisoft delayed a game six months, so it can compete directly with Smash Bros. Then, when it doesn't sell, Yves Guillemot can trot out to the gaming publications, say "We tried, but they just didn't want it" while ignoring major factors that include the late release date, the outright idiotic decision to go up against the biggest WiiU game of the year, and the fact that Ubisoft themselves have pretty much poisoned the well with their comments on WiiU owners as a whole.
And, of course, the narrative will be set in stone as "WiiU owners don't want M-Rated games."
I'm not sure if it's diabolical genius or simple stupidity fueling this decision, to be honest."

Have you seen ubi's release schedule? Its ridiculous for just about all their franchises thrown into a 1-3 month window..

Edited by Sorceror12, 11 September 2014 - 05:36 PM.

#31 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:39 PM

Have you seen ubi's release schedule? Its ridiculous for just about all their franchises thrown into a 1-3 month window..

I just looked it up...

Thought I shoudl also mention, that's a lot of just dance. Though the great news is we're getting that one! Same time as everyone else! They've really done us a solid this time.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#32 pexpress

pexpress

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:35 AM

Without the DLC in bonus for the delay. While Bayonetta 2 offers the first for less than 50euros the pack

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

nouvel ipad air apple iphone 6 prix

Edited by pexpress, 13 September 2014 - 05:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!