NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:56 AM

http://kotaku.com/su...dium=Socialflow

Now that Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is out on, well, the 3DS in Japan, people are playing it. And some of those people are reporting that the game is resulting in broken Slide Pads.

zl3ry9imfl9inerq0csa.jpg

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:31 AM

Can't say this is surprising, but I really didn't think it'd be this quick.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:37 AM

Can't say this is surprising, but I really didn't think it'd be this quick.

Looking at the pics, the condition of some of the 3DS's is quite gross... gunk and grime all over.... perhaps they deserved it lol. Kidding aside though, some people don't take care of their stuff.

Edited by Sorceror12, 14 September 2014 - 08:38 AM.

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:47 AM

Anyone remember when Mario Party 1 on N64 caused hand blisters  so Nintendo gave out special gloves to those who asked for it.

This just looks like someone took poor care of thier 3DS

#5 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:51 AM

This is pretty intense. I don't know if I should get the 3DS one now. I'd hate for that to happen to me. Ehh, what the hell I'll still get it anyway. Lol. And I'll play when it breaks, then shortly after that I will buy a new one.

Edited by Tsuchinoko, 14 September 2014 - 08:52 AM.

zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#6 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:19 AM

Thats what all the fuse is about?

My son loose that rubber part long time ago, his ds still works just fine.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#7 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:48 AM

My Slidepad has already been like that for months. It still works fine it's just less soft. It's not even uncomfortable, like it was when it happened to my GameCube controller *cough* controllers.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#8 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:03 AM

This is pretty intense. I don't know if I should get the 3DS one now. I'd hate for that to happen to me. Ehh, what the hell I'll still get it anyway. Lol. And I'll play when it breaks, then shortly after that I will buy a new one.

I'd assume many of the slide pads were heavily used before Smash. Slide pads aside.... why does it seem like many of the devices are just plain DIRTY. I can't stand smudges or finger prints let alone dust, grime, filth and dirty. LOL

#9 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:17 AM

I'd assume many of the slide pads were heavily used before Smash. Slide pads aside.... why does it seem like many of the devices are just plain DIRTY. I can't stand smudges or finger prints let alone dust, grime, filth and dirty. LOL

Yeah me either, I can't stand it. I'm obsessive about washing my hands before I play my systems and I clean them all the time.
zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!