• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 edu982912

edu982912

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:22 AM

Lately we've been having some Minecraft related news, between Microsoft buying Mojang and Notch admiting he would like to do Minecraft for Wii U and 3DS, and other things such as the misterius U Craft. Personally I believe that Nintendo, such as Nintendo fans, want Minecraft and Mojang is to bussy to attend us all, but someday not to far they are going to staart the development for Nintendo consoles. Now, what happens with U Craft, will Mojang still going to want to make Minecraft after this/ and if they do Minecraft, what happens to U Craft? In short words, will you like or dislike or dont care to have Minecraft on Wii U?

#2 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:51 AM

Lately we've been having some Minecraft related news, between Microsoft buying Mojang and Notch admiting he would like to do Minecraft for Wii U and 3DS, and other things such as the misterius U Craft. Personally I believe that Nintendo, such as Nintendo fans, want Minecraft and Mojang is to bussy to attend us all, but someday not to far they are going to staart the development for Nintendo consoles. Now, what happens with U Craft, will Mojang still going to want to make Minecraft after this/ and if they do Minecraft, what happens to U Craft? In short words, will you like or dislike or dont care to have Minecraft on Wii U?

First off, most people here already stated they don't care.

Second of all, Microsoft now owns Minecraft and I believe Notch and his crew have decided not to work on it anymore. The chances of it come to Wii U are incredibly small.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#3 edu982912

edu982912

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:00 AM

Second of all, Microsoft now owns Minecraft and I believe Notch and his crew have decided not to work on it anymore. The chances of it come to Wii U are incredibly small.

I hope so not, me personally would like it to be on Wii U.

#4 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:59 PM

I kinda care. :P I think Minecraft would be perfect for Wii U.

Also, Notch did indeed leave, but he hadn't worked on Minecraft for a long time, he was just hanging on as a shareholder. Now he's sold his rights as owner completely, but most of the original team is still working at Mojang and on Minecraft. I agree that Minecraft on Wii U is highly unlikely, but I don't think they're pulling the PS4, 3 and Vita versions, so there's always a possibility.

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#5 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:46 PM

I kinda care. :P I think Minecraft would be perfect for Wii U.

Also, Notch did indeed leave, but he hadn't worked on Minecraft for a long time, he was just hanging on as a shareholder. Now he's sold his rights as owner completely, but most of the original team is still working at Mojang and on Minecraft. I agree that Minecraft on Wii U is highly unlikely, but I don't think they're pulling the PS4, 3 and Vita versions, so there's always a possibility.

Well I did say most for a reason :P

And I knew Notch hadn't done much for a long ime, but I hear it was him and the whole original team together that was leaving, not just him alone.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#6 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:05 PM

>Microsoft owns Mojang/Minecraft

>Possibility = None

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:47 PM

Nintendo isn't going to pay MS to put this on Wii U. Not worth it. The 4th quarter has ended and gameover for this.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#8 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:46 PM

Any chance of Minecraft being on the Wii U basically has been dashed by the fact that Microsoft bought what's left of Mojang after most of the founding members left.

The game pad could have been very useful for things like inventory management.

Edited by Tom, 27 September 2014 - 09:47 PM.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#9 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:57 PM

But there is that thing U craft or whatever that's supposed to happen. So you can hope that's good I guess.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#10 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:20 AM

Yeah, I think Microsoft buying Mojang was the almost definite end of this possibility. I'm just glad I've got the Vita version preordered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!