Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:19 PM

I had to stop the smashbeast inside you. That is all.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#22 MoH

MoH

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Fandom:
    Shooters

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:23 PM

Unless they make GC games downloadable, I'd say it'd be silly not to make it backwards. GameCube had a great variety of games and I know a lot who still play GC - so for people like them and I who love GC and buy a Wii U, it'd be a much wanted feature.

Posted Image

#23 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:25 PM

@Dant... wheres the support now....

Posted Image

#24 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:03 PM

Unless they make GC games downloadable, I'd say it'd be silly not to make it backwards. GameCube had a great variety of games and I know a lot who still play GC - so for people like them and I who love GC and buy a Wii U, it'd be a much wanted feature.

But that's like saying "I want the Wii U to have complete backwards compatibility with the SNES, N64, Master System, Mega Drive and Saturn, because they all had a great variety of games that I know a lot of people will play". They simply don't do it because those systems have been phased out, much like the GC.

In the end, they've all turned into virtual console (sort of). I mean, there's simply no pleasing the masses. Half of them want Nintendo to grow up and stop living in the past, and here are people like yourself saying you want 2 gen back paddling.

What's so wrong about having GC as digital download? Is it because you've already bought the games and the controllers? Surely you don't cling to those while the Gamecube itself got turned into a bunch of other electronics. Surely you have a Wii for which you could also utilise for the same purpose. There's already two consoles that physically play GC discs, why would you need a 3rd?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!