• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:56 AM

Hi guys, I want to talk about Persona Q releasing on Nov 28th and Pokemon Alpha/Omega coming out the same day. I mean looking at from a business point of view, it's pretty mad. I have asked a lot of people what game they are getting on the 28th and the most answers where Omega or Alpha. Now I understand that no advertising can hinder the game sales but Atlus/NIS America clearly didn't think about what they were doing and it's just sad man. What do you think, the game with have some success in EU even with AS/OR on the same day or Atlus/NIS America not thinking properly? 

Drop me your thoughts!!

Also According to IGN, Pokemon AS/OR sold 3 million, those feelings coming back!!!

#AfroNintendostrikesmahheartagain!

Edited by Ghost, 26 November 2014 - 07:01 AM.

#2 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:41 PM

Hi guys, I want to talk about Persona Q releasing on Nov 28th and Pokemon Alpha/Omega coming out the same day. I mean looking at from a business point of view, it's pretty mad. I have asked a lot of people what game they are getting on the 28th and the most answers where Omega or Alpha. Now I understand that no advertising can hinder the game sales but Atlus/NIS America clearly didn't think about what they were doing and it's just sad man. What do you think, the game with have some success in EU even with AS/OR on the same day or Atlus/NIS America not thinking properly? 

Drop me your thoughts!!

Also According to IGN, Pokemon AS/OR sold 3 million, those feelings coming back!!!

#AfroNintendostrikesmahheartagain!

To be fair, Persona Q is a spinoff of Persona based on Etrian Odyssey. I'd say anyone who is picking it up day 1 IS picking it up. The Persona/EO Fanbase are nuts in terms of dedication at moments. 

Also, in NA OR/AS Came out on Friday with PQ on Tuesday, so I'd say it's more a crap case of European Schedule Planning.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#3 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:50 PM

I'll be getting Persona Q for sure. Not sure when but eventually!

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:52 PM

I'll be getting Persona Q for sure. Not sure when but eventually!

I just ordered the special edition set... :)
Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!