#1 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:05 PM

GKQq01Q.png

http://www.nintendo....015/150129e.pdf

TBD still. So it's still in development it seems. Good news. People like me and others worried it's cancelled can rest easy a few more months lol

Edited by Ryudo, 28 January 2015 - 10:33 PM.

#2 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:03 PM

I almost find it hard to be excited for this since we've seen nothing of it. Show me da gameplay, then I'll be excited.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#3 Son Edo

Son Edo

Spiny

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • NNID:SonEdo

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:11 AM

Why would they cancell the thing that most people liked about the latest Direct?

#4 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:30 AM

Why would they cancell the thing that most people liked about the latest Direct?

In the latest Direct they showed a new FE for 3ds. It's not the VS game that this topic is about

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:56 AM

I was sure it was never cancelled, although things happen so you never know haha. It was revealed way back in a direct but didn't Nintendo mention it in a direct last year very briefly or at e3? I remember something that reassured fans it was still coming.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:15 AM

I was sure it was never cancelled, although things happen so you never know haha. It was revealed way back in a direct but didn't Nintendo mention it in a direct last year very briefly or at e3? I remember something that reassured fans it was still coming.

At the Codename: Steam event one of the developers said they were still working on it. He also mentioned Advance Wars and Fire Emblem for another time.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#7 Son Edo

Son Edo

Spiny

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • NNID:SonEdo

Posted 29 January 2015 - 07:21 AM

In the latest Direct they showed a new FE for 3ds. It's not the VS game that this topic is about

I thought that was the same game.

#8 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:25 AM

If this game isn't shown during E3... i don't know.
2 years without showing a single vieo can't be a good sign. Xenoblade was announced at the same time and at least we got a glimpse of the game.

#9 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:39 AM

I thought that was the same game.

No what you saw was another 3DS entry to the Fire Emblem series. Shin Megami Tensei X (X is Cross not VS) Fire Emblem is a upcoming Wii U game. A RPG

If this game isn't shown during E3... i don't know.
2 years without showing a single vieo can't be a good sign. Xenoblade was announced at the same time and at least we got a glimpse of the game.

I don't even think development really began yet and Nintendo announced both way early but this game like unusually early. Intelligent Systems is always known to be in the dark for a long time about projects and they often work on 4-5 games at a time. We only know of Project Steam,Fire Emblem 3DS and this game. Could be more.

#10 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:21 PM

Seems to have been shuffled in the development priorities list.

Though, at the same time, they may have decided it wasn't even close to ready to reveal yet.  We all know Nintendo is the only company left that holds onto a game until they think it's ready!

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

Enjoy!  :laugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!