NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:52 AM

Everytime I see the title, I think Legend of Korra is coming to Wii U. But oh well, I'm happy some old school game I haven't heard of is coming too, especially at that price, I liked that gen of games. Would love to see the remaster gameplay though.

Yeah I am hoping they have a trailer or more details listed in the product description at least. The game is now searchable on Amazon and will show up in upcoming games.

A few details about the remaster, no trailer as of yet.

• 10 years after the initial release comes Legend of Kay - Anniversary
  • High-resolution textures; new, more detailed character models; modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound
  • 25 different levels with over 15 enemy types and epic boss battles
  • 3 different primary weapons (sword/hammer/claws) with distinct combat styles
  • Online rankings: compare your score with your friends' and compete against the best in the world

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#22 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:18 AM

<p>

Yeah I am hoping they have a trailer or more details listed in the product description at least. The game is now searchable on Amazon and will show up in upcoming games.

A few details about the remaster, no trailer as of yet.

• 10 years after the initial release comes Legend of Kay - Anniversary
  • High-resolution textures; new, more detailed character models; modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound
  • 25 different levels with over 15 enemy types and epic boss battles
  • 3 different primary weapons (sword/hammer/claws) with distinct combat styles
  • Online rankings: compare your score with your friends' and compete against the best in the world

If it is well done and a decent price then I am all in

#23 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:29 AM

If it is well done and a decent price then I am all in

$24.99

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#24 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:03 AM

I want to but can't. I am not sure I can get Splatoon and XCX CD at the same time whatever the case XCX CD comes first. I wanna see peoples impressions first. Game sounds like a decent romp.

#25 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:14 AM

I want to but can't. I am not sure I can get Splatoon and XCX CD at the same time whatever the case XCX CD comes first. I wanna see peoples impressions first. Game sounds like a decent romp.

There'll probably be a big gap between those I'm guessing. Especially with Zelda being delayed. 

#26 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:21 AM

There'll probably be a big gap between those I'm guessing. Especially with Zelda being delayed. 

The Xenoblade Chronicles X CD OST comes out May 20th. Seeing how I am a sucker for VG OSTs and have a bunch I have to have it. So Splatoon in May and the CD. Bam both are bought.

#27 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:17 PM

Isn't the soundtrack all kinda J-pop rubbish? 

#28 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:22 AM

Isn't the soundtrack all kinda J-pop rubbish? 

No.

If you think that's J-pop you never heard J-pop and I hate J-pop.

Anyway first HD screens

TrHBpM4.jpg

sWkWmqh.jpg

0Xgnlfs.jpg

BFaHA3b.jpg

DSaaKTa.jpg

#29 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:19 AM

It's looking good. Easy impulse at $24.99.

Legend of Kay Anniversary Offers Off-TV Play; 720p and 60FPS on Wii U

http://nintendoenthu...60fps-on-wii-u/

Off-TV play is absolutely possible, the screen is outputted both to the TV and the GamePad at the same time. Whilst the UI is a bit small (but fully working) for the GamePad, the game plays really nice on it and even profits from the vibrant colors of the GamePad’s screen. We do not specifically support Miiverse or other unique Wii U features.

#30 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:43 AM

i need to see it in motion to judge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users